Sign in to follow this  
Alexander Dementyev

Error message when start P3Dv4.2 with Ultimate Traffic Live

Hello, users!

Anyone have a problem with UT Live in Prepar3D v4.2 like this? It was hard to capture a screenshot, but I made it!)

AWIPTAV.png

Error start appearing about 3 days ago. 

If this helps, then I need to tell I have "Fake install" for FSX and Prepar3Dv3.

If I starting UTLive application before game and make any changes (traffic density, for example) then my simulator starts without error. But if start the game without this "fix" then to AI planes in airports.

Also check the second screenshot, in right upper corner. I never see this notification before.

z5KCmcA.png

No help on official forum, but maybe any bits of advice here?)))

I am running UTL with P3D v 4.2 and so far it runs fine.   The message in the upper right on your 2nd screenshot is UTL's normal way of letting you know which Sim you have selected, and that changes you are making in the client will apply to that simulator.  I run UTL with both P3D v3 and v4, and that indicator message changes depending on which sim you have selected.  

rgds, JB

Intel 11900K @ 5.0GHz, MSI Z590, 32GB G.Skill 3600Mhz, RTX 4080 MSI Ventus, GoFlight modules, HP Reverb G2 VR, FlyVirtual.net, Private Pilot SEL rating

I also did run almost every version since the apearance of UTLive and never had such an error (heck...I did not have any errors like crashing or not loading...). Also the current version works fine.

The Q to ask are:

- have you installed P3D and UTLive as Admin and do you run both with admin rights

- did you disabled AV and set exclusions

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

On 27/02/2018 at 2:33 PM, Alexander Dementyev said:

Hello, users!

Anyone have a problem with UT Live in Prepar3D v4.2 like this? It was hard to capture a screenshot, but I made it!)

AWIPTAV.png

Error start appearing about 3 days ago. 

If this helps, then I need to tell I have "Fake install" for FSX and Prepar3Dv3.

If I starting UTLive application before game and make any changes (traffic density, for example) then my simulator starts without error. But if start the game without this "fix" then to AI planes in airports.

Also check the second screenshot, in right upper corner. I never see this notification before.

z5KCmcA.png

No help on official forum, but maybe any bits of advice here?)))

Check if you have an AI livery with special characters on the title.

Simbol 

On 3/9/2018 at 11:32 AM, Alexander Dementyev said:

Already everything is fine. Thanks for everyone)

What was them fix brother?

I ponder purchasing UTL for my P3Dv4.

spacer.png

38 minutes ago, Davidlm3 said:

Hello, I have the same problem

60FA17EE-3CBE-4261-B0B5-0461A1B1E608.jpg

And I don't know how to fix it, please help.

Have you added anything to UTL .XML files? this .NET error is typical of issues with invalid characters on .XML files.

Regards,

S.

1 hour ago, simbol said:

Have you added anything to UTL .XML files? this .NET error is typical of issues with invalid characters on .XML files.

Regards,

S.

No, I know I haven't added anything, thanks for answer 

Edited by Davidlm3

Just now, Davidlm3 said:

No, I know I haven't added anything, thanks for answer 

In that case it can be a corrupted file, just uninstall and reinstall the product.

S.

Just now, simbol said:

In that case it can be a corrupted file, just uninstall and reinstall the product.

S.

Okay, I’am going to reinstall the UTL And I'll tell you if it works later, thanks!

One question, The UTL when it opens before opening the simulator or when?

33 minutes ago, Davidlm3 said:

Okay, I’am going to reinstall the UTL And I'll tell you if it works later, thanks!

One question, The UTL when it opens before opening the simulator or when?

UTL has two parts:

1) The configuration window, were you can change settings, etc. This is not necessary to make the application run and you can open this interface on demand.

2) The software that injects traffic into the sim, this will be loaded automatically when you launch the sim.

Regards,
S.

4 hours ago, simbol said:

UTL has two parts:

1) The configuration window, were you can change settings, etc. This is not necessary to make the application run and you can open this interface on demand.

2) The software that injects traffic into the sim, this will be loaded automatically when you launch the sim.

Regards,
S.

I reinstalled it, I executed it as an administrator and when I hit the start simulation button, a few minutes later, I'm told the same problem that I've sent in the picture 😔

Have you excluded the UTL folder from any anti-virus or system security?

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

8 minutes ago, Dave_YVR said:

Have you excluded the UTL folder from any anti-virus or system security?

I don't think so, All I've done is install it and I havent touched anything, my anti-virus is Avast