Sign in to follow this  
Boomer

Best Seattle airport for P3DV4 that has KBFI

At the risk of sounding obtuse, if I understand this, there is no real downside to buying the DD Seattle area airports right now and upgrading later, other than the possibly of there being an Easter sale.

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Boomer said:

At the risk of sounding obtuse, if I understand this, there is no real downside to buying the DD Seattle area airports right now and upgrading later, other than the possibly of there being an Easter sale.

You are correct, from what I understand the current products already play nice with others and have good performance, so if you do not have a need for KSEA you can save some money now or upgrade to add KSEA later.  Since I live in Seattle, both of these packages were going to be a day one purchase for me but other products that were also on my wish list took priority and as time went by I decided to just wait for a sale.

Mike

Ok waiting for an Easter sale...thanks 

spacer.png

Chris, In case you have not seen them yet, some stores now have these on sale.  I just bought the two of them from PC Aviator (U.S.) 30 percent sale plus 10 percent PC Aviator Easter sale.

Mike

• Upvote 1