Everything posted by Mike62
-
Arrival Stutters and Lag
I installed this and will give it a try on my next sim session. I too am having a perfectly smooth flight, other than normal turbulence, but becomes a slideshow when I land. Also at departure airport but not all the time. Mike
-
Say Intentions AI from a GA perspective - Warning, long!
I have been using it since the beginning and use it on every flight. I only fly VFR and sometimes only use it to monitor if I do not feel like using flight following. For those of you that are Flight Simulator Association members, they offer a monthly discount, in my case 17.05 USD, which considering many TV streaming services are close to the price I pay, I do not mind the price. I especially like the new Stream Deck plugin, the display shows what service you are currently tuned in too. SI is not perfect, nothing is, but for a casual VFR flyer like me, adds to my overall experience. Mike
-
AirframeDB: a new free aircraft reference for MSFS
Thanks for creating this, even though I am a simulator pilot I like to use a real world EFB on my ipad for flight planning, but sometimes older or maybe not the most popular or well known aircraft are often lacking. I have to search multiple websites to string together all the required info for the app. The hardest ones are aircraft in the Home Built or experimental category. Next to impossible to find info on the Vans aircraft or Lancair's. The included flightsim manuals, depending on the developer, are also sometimes lacking. I have already bookmarked your website and will look here first. Thanks, Mike
-
(S03) Scenery Preview - Ashland Municipal, Oregon
thanks for doing another Oregon airport, you do great work. Mike
-
EAA.org Live Feeds
yes, pilots should be experienced. I went there with my father many years ago. Here are links to the event NOTAMS https://www.faa.gov/AIR_TRAFFIC/PUBLICATIONS/domesticnotices/dom26020_sp.html https://www.eaa.org/airventure/eaa-fly-in-flying-to-oshkosh/eaa-airventure-oshkosh-notam
-
EAA.org Live Feeds
Those that are interested, the Experimental Aircraft Association has several live feeds of Oshkosh 2026. Details at EAA.org/Live. Also available on Youtube. Have fun watching aircraft landing on the Green Dot live feed. Mike
- MSFS World Update 22 US National Parks released!
-
Scenery Preview - Santa Ynez, California (KIZA)
Here is an article from General Aviation news: https://generalaviationnews.com/2026/06/04/100ll-fuel-prices-climb/ Mike
-
Looking for an app...Airport Pairing with my Addons?
If you have a iphone or ipad, I like this app, https://apps.apple.com/us/app/where2fly2/id6753877218 pair this with addon linkers map feature openand I can pick my addon airports from the selected destinations. Mike
-
Looking for an app...Airport Pairing with my Addons?
Quick question, I set my starting airport as KHQM in Washington State for 60 minute flight, yet your program has me flying the Lancair to EGLD in England which is considerably more than 60 minutes, even in the Lancair. The time slider did not want to move so I thought it would default to the 60 minutes. Am i doing something wrong. I like the concept but would like to limit GA flights to 2 hours or so. Mike
-
GA Updates - KCPU, KCVH, KOAR
it is out now.
-
Scenery Preview - Sunriver, Oregon (S21)
Thanks for making this, looking forward to flying in and out. Mike
-
Scenery Preview - Sunriver, Oregon (S21)
Thanks, really looking forward to this. Mike
-
GAIST v7.1 in MSFS 2024
Thanks, I now have plenty of traffic on Puget Sound. Mike
-
Columbia, California (O22) Scenery Preview
Looks great.
-
Navigraph and Flightradar24 Partnership
Does anyone know how to make the injector look at a external community folder. It keeps looking at the default MSFS 2024 Community folder on my PC's primary hard drive. All of the liveries are on my external drive so the injector is not seeing the liveries and wants me to put them in the community folder on my C drive which i do not want to do. The FSLTL faqs does not help. Thanks, Mike
-
anyone else having download issues with the Flysimware app
I was able to install on the third try.
-
anyone else having download issues with the Flysimware app
I tried updating the Lancair today and even with my fast internet it took forever and failed to install. Tried a second time same results. Asked flysimware on Discord about downloading a zip file manually and they said the updater or the store uses the same server, so issue would be the same either way. Anyone else having this issue, the app forces you to uninstall first so now I do not even have a previous version. Mike
-
Flysimware Lancair Legacy Dev Stream soon-ish
Might want to wait for 0.1.3 because 0.1.2 has its own problems as noted above and on Discord. Mike
-
Flysimware Lancair Legacy Dev Stream soon-ish
The manual is now available on the product page. Mike
- MSFS 2024 – Runway/taxiway/city lights too big at night
-
Bijan's for 2024
Yeah, I noticed that to. Simmarket purchase, just remember to remove old version from custom Community folder if previously installed there. Mike
-
new website for seeing real world ADS-B Airborne Hotspots
I am not a real world pilot but am an enthusiast. Here is the General Aviation News article that I found this website. New Tool Maps Mid-Air Hotspots — General Aviation News Mike
-
new website for seeing real world ADS-B Airborne Hotspots
Not really simulation related but thought it would be fun to post. This free website displays airborne hot spots for untowered airports in the United States. If you have a favorite you like to fly and out in the simulator, type in the airport code or use one of the menu selections. ADS-B Loss of Separation Analysis Mike
-
Classic Aircraft Simulations Piper J-3... A jewell ?
Thanks I will try CTRL + Space for the parking brake. Although, when I remove the wheel chocks, the rudder pedals release as if the chocks are the brakes. I will also try slew mode. Mike