Sign in to follow this  
Jim Young

New ATMOSCLEAR Technology

Well, there goes my budget (again).  MSE has just released 1M resolution and ATMOSCLEAR technology which cleans the MSE images from clouds and atmospheric issues.  Got Arizona, Phoenix and Grand Canyon UltraRes and think those are the only products released so far with this technology.  Downloading Grand Canyon and Phoenix UltraRes right now.  Just passing on the info in the infinitesimal event you did not receive an e-mail notification.  I see right now they are offering one of the products for free if you purchase the other two.  I missed out on that as I got Arizonia yesterday and they just released the other two today but still got 50-75% off because of my prior purchases. 

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Not OP but I just bought Florida V3 2017 with Atmosclear. I fly in VR with FlyInside and an Oculus CV1. It's noticeably clearer, but it didn't encite a 'Wow' moment with me. It may have to do with the fact that the resolution in the Rift is less than ideal.

If you have Florida V3 (non-2017) then you might be eligible for V3 2017 at a low, low price of $10, which is how much I paid.