Brendan1231

Sim Market Installer

Posted (edited)

Okay so I bought 3 airports from sim market this morning and 2 of them when I get to the screen that says authorization code I put in the code and the installer will not let me hit the next button if someone can please help me that’d be awesome

Thanks,

Brendan

I tried to get a picture of my problem in here but I can’t do it right now but the next button is greyed out and it won’t let me do anything to it. Also the airports I bought were KMCO, KSEA, and the one in instanbul I don’t remember the icao code for that and KMCO worked just fine it’s the other two that are giving me problems and I am trying to install them to p3d v4

Edited by Brendan1231

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Well I have the code and I copy and pasted it into the box like it says todo but nothing happens after I put the code in the box still a greyed out next button

Posted (edited)

I would  contact  sim  market   as  per  the  link  that Robert  had  put  in his  post

Edited by pete_auau

Posted (edited)

Okay I contacted simmarket and they told me to do some stuff which I did and none of it helped I told them none of it helped and they closed the discussion. So if anyone has any solutions that’d be awesome

Edited by Brendan1231

Do You install over a network? Or from a NAS? Try moving the file to your pc and install from there. 

Henning 

On 8 April 2018 at 8:36 AM, Brendan1231 said:

KMCO worked just fine it’s the other two that are giving me problems

Did you get a separate installation code for each airport?

Yeah but it gave me all the same authorization code which is the code I am putting in that box

Okay guys I figured it out thanks vortex and everyone else who tried to help me it was just a very dumb mistake by me I was putting in the KMCO code I got for all of them sorry to waste your guy’s time and like I said thanks again for the help

• Like 1