Sign in to follow this  
patrikh1410

777 black gauges, gear not showing

Hi,

i installed pmdg 777 and all displays are black, gear not showing and i can´t click on anything at cockpit.

1 hour ago, patrikh1410 said:

I forgot, my version is Prepar3D v3.4 and this happening on all pmdg products.

Please note that PMDG requires that users include a signature block with the user's name, first and last, in all posts in the PMDG forum.
Failure to include a signature will result in removal of the post without comment.

We strongly encourage users to set up a signature block in their AVSim user account, then you never have to worry to remember in the future!

Activation issues are handled by tickets. Please open a ticket at support.precisionmanuals.com and will look at it.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

4 hours ago, patrikh1410 said:

Hi,

i installed pmdg 777 and all displays are black, gear not showing and i can´t click on anything at cockpit.

If you have antivirus software, try re-installing with AV disabled. I had a similar issue and found that my AV was corrupting the installation...

Peter Webber

Prepar3D v5 & MSFS / Windows 10 Home Edition / CPU i7-7700K / MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium / Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 500GB / Corsair Vengeance DDR4 32GB 3000MHz / MSI Geforce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X

2 hours ago, Peter Webber said:

If you have antivirus software, try re-installing with AV disabled. I had a similar issue and found that my AV was corrupting the installation...

I don´t have any antivirus.

please use first and last name...

As far as the installer, the issue your having could be missing dll entry in the cfg... I assume it is a legitimate product and you ran it as admin and AV off. Other than that, send PMDG a troubleshooting ticket.

Like I said in the other same topic. Activation problem. Did you put in your serial code at first launch when selecting this PMDG plane? Could also be a pirated version. Did you buy this from PMDG? Or downloaded it for free somewhere else? I would say it's either one or two. If it's a pirated version, go to pmdg's website and buy the plane. Then it will be working without black gauges or landing gear problems. Guaranteed.

---

MSFS | DCS | X-plane 12

On 5/17/2018 at 3:39 PM, patrikh1410 said:

Yes

2nd post after I asked you to sign your posts with your real name, first and last and you are still not doing it.

. As I also wrote activation issues are handled via a ticket. Please open one at support.precisionmanuals.com

Edited by Olympic260

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com