Sign in to follow this  
bbogdansk

Why has Microsoft done this to me? Is it the update that made it this way?

Well done, I have the same issues with DX10 but while flying everything is better. You should try a b738 or a320 to see how is your performance over areas like Paris, London etc. Regards

On 7/4/2018 at 10:15 PM, Dio said:

Well done, I have the same issues with DX10 but while flying everything is better. You should try a b738 or a320 to see how is your performance over areas like Paris, London etc. Regards

I fly mainly in Canada, so Paris and London is like Seattle and Vancouver for me!

Saying that, killer performance flying any aircraft now especially in areas like Calgary or Edmonton. As aircraft, I am speaking of the Aerosoft A320 and PMDG 737NGX. I am not using the vc shadows for now. It seemed like a hog on my VAS and FPS, so I left them off. Reflections and light effects are amazing though. FPS is great (~35-50), but when switching views I get slow texture loading issues. Waiting for CTDs when that happens but okay as long as I don't push it too far!

Yeah, so the thing to do now is for me to not touch my settings!! No use trying to tweak something that works, right? lol

Braden