Felipe Leite

QualityWings 787 Night Texture Problem

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have you tried using the High Res panel?

Posted (edited)

That was the problem! Thank Very Much!

Edited by Felipe Leite

Hate to necro a old post. But i have the same problem as the OP. Where is this Hi Res Panel you speak of Wise?

Regards

56 minutes ago, Riah069 said:

Hate to necro a old post. But i have the same problem as the OP. Where is this Hi Res Panel you speak of Wise?

Regards

I don't have the product but did a google search and found a video about making this change from within the 787-8  root folder. Not sure if this is the approved method by the developer,.My  best advice is to request this answer over at QW support forum. However, I'm incline to say it may be approved by quality wings as the folders have an option for low-resolution and high-resolution.  Not sure if this is the same method Wise87 is mentioning above or if QW has  built-in "switch" from within the a/c VC or an add-on manager option. 

Edited by joemiller

Hello

Yes i found out where this folder was. Inside the aircraft folder. Sadly i swapped the said hi res files and still in counted the HORRIBLE light banding the original OP posted. Oh well guess ill have to wait for the truelight patch. Whenever that will be 😞