Sign in to follow this  
ckyliu

Q400 in P3Dv4.3

Anyone tried it yet, any issues to report? Had one report saying it's fine:

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

Haven't updated yet myself, since I want to make sure everything is compatible first. But would be nice to know regarding the Dash.

flew yesterday a short flight from EDDM to LOWS. 

Start with c&d cockpit, program the FMC, set VNAV, etc.

There where no issues.

Sorry to hijack the thread somewhat (as this isn't a 4.3 issue as such).  But I wonder if anyone has encountered the following:  just sitting on the runway, when I look around the cockpit, intermittently around every 5 seconds, the display will stall (i.e. stop moving for less than a second).  This was actually happening to me with 4.2 recently, but I had been away from P3D for months previously and I'm sure it wasn't an issue before then.  Maybe a new driver from the past couple of months or so?  Appreciate any responses as this makes the sim unusable for me.

I had completely uninstalled all traces of 4.2 so was hoping this issue would not be there.

This is on a completely clean install of 4.3.  The only other thing I have installed is fsuipc.  I am testing by loading the aircraft from with the default flight.  Do not see this issue with the other aircraft (f22).

In answer to the original question, I can only say that it installed without issue and appears to work as usual.

The Q400 does not require an update for the recently released Prepar3D v4.3.

If you come across any anomalies please be sure to post them here in the forum.

Cheers

• Like 2

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos