Sign in to follow this  
Kaaron Gillett

Unable to Activate Products

Hi there,

So I'm trying to activate the 737 and 777 but it won't let me saying that it can't connect with the activation server. I did check my internet, and I have no anti virus on. Curiously I tried to submit a support ticket but I get this ---> PekxFsO.png

I'm hoping I'm not getting memed by you guys and your servers just went belly up?

Thanks.

4 minutes ago, Kaaron Gillett said:

Hi there,

So I'm trying to activate the 737 and 777 but it won't let me saying that it can't connect with the activation server. I did check my internet, and I have no anti virus on. Curiously I tried to submit a support ticket but I get this ---> PekxFsO.png

I'm hoping I'm not getting memed by you guys and your servers just went belly up?

Thanks.

Kaaron,

There is an unplanned urgent maintenance on both support and activation servers ongoing. Will update when both are operational. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

On 6/27/2018 at 6:26 AM, Olympic260 said:

Kaaron,

There is an unplanned urgent maintenance on both support and activation servers ongoing. Will update when both are operational. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Chris,

Is the Activation server still down? I purchased the 747 v3 for P3D v4 today, and while activating, the bar gets stuck on 'establishing context' and after a minute or so, says Error - You do not have a valid license.

Update on activation issues? Or, perhaps another method to get activated so that I can enjoy my purchase.

Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, PopsBellNC said:

Hi Chris,

Is the Activation server still down? I purchased the 747 v3 for P3D v4 today, and while activating, the bar gets stuck on 'establishing context' and after a minute or so, says Error - You do not have a valid license.

Update on activation issues? Or, perhaps another method to get activated so that I can enjoy my purchase.

Thanks in advance!

Patrick, the servers were back up the same day.  I recommend you submit a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.  If you have not already, you need to create a support account (these are separate from sales) to open a ticket.  All authentication issues best dealt with this way.

They are at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Dan Downs KCRP

All activated and up flying! The PMDG Support folks are every bit as good as their products - seriously good customer support.

• Upvote 1