Sign in to follow this  
JonRD463

OnLine Flightsimming.....Vatsim...IVAO

Guest flynman3

Has Vatsim and IVAO all but died???...It seems that trying to either renew....activate or general support issues are not either being addressed????I have built a new system and would like to give FS a whirl on the internet but Vatsim has not replied to my several request for a new password as well as many email request....Is there a better sky to fly in?????ThanksFlynman

Other than getting your PPL there are no better skies.Have you tried member services On VATSIM.Doing a search for your ID and Clicking it will send off a new password.If not, have ou tried posting on the VATSIm forums?Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Guest MD11Forever

VATSIM is alive and well, try the support forums or member services. They've always been very good about responding when I had issues.

Guest flynman3

Clicking has sent me no password yet and that is after trying for the past seven days....also I have yet to find a place to get a login to use the Vatsim forum site as well....

Guest flynman3

I get every single NOTAM that Richard sends out and the email address is the same...

Guest NormanB

Email me norman {a} vatsim dot net with as much detail as you can and I will try to assist you in everyway possible.If you can use your VATSIM registered email address it makes it much more easy.Best regards,

Guest flynman3

And still no response from them nor have I recieved any of 3 auto password request......This is so sad........

Guest MD11Forever

Or try posting something in the VATSIM forums- NOT the ones here at Avsim, but the ones at Vatsim.net.

Hiya,did you eMail Norman? You may also contacting me at vateud1 ( at ) vateud.org , and please state your full name and (if possible) the VATSIM ID you own . I

Cheers,

Martin Georg/EDDF

Contributing editor, FS-Magazin

IVAO is still alive and kicking too you know :)!And the last couple off weeks/months,they are greatly expanding ATC coverage to the US and middle east and such.Normally,if you send a mail to the IVAO member chiefs,you can get your ID and password again too ;).Greetz

Steven Ghion

Belgian Virtual Tigers

tiger1m.jpg