Sign in to follow this  
solvair

I can not file my flight plan

It seems that since I installed the new AIRAC 1808 cycle and executed makerwys to update the airways and doors database I can not file my flight plans, so when I request authorization I receive the message "there is no flight plan filed"

I have tried everything, it happens to me with any flight plan. Then it will send you the log file

MakeRwys does not do anything that would affect flight plans, so that is not the problem.

It sounds like you may have damaged the database file when updating to AIRAC 1808, but I can't be sure from the log you sent me.  It is definitely a SQL issue of some sort.

I would recommend you download and install a fresh full version of the program and test that it works and will allow you to file a flight plan.

Then update the AIRAC, being sure to point the installer to the main P2A install folder so the installer can correctly install the new file.  Then see if the filing will work.

If you get any error messages, please send a screenshot of them to me via email.

Dave

I install again 2.5.0.4_x64_R3 with NavDataPro 1706 .... I start the simulator, load flight plan, validate and ... file ... it works!
I close everything, install airac 1808 cycle of NavDataPro, start simulator ... and we return to the problem: the flight plan is not loaded !!

So things, it seems that something happens after installing AIRAC 1808 NavDataPro. I resign myself. When restoring previous cycle it appears that p2a can not load the database, so I return to clean installation and for the moment I work with cycle 1706

Same thing happening on my system.  Have done what Solvair has done, same results.  I have not gone back to cycle 1706.

I know this doesn't help you guys but I'm not having any problems with 1808 from Navigraph.

Cheers, Andy.

Please save the flight plan you are unable to file and email to me at admin@pilot2atc.com.

I can then see what's going on with ti.

Thanks,

Dave

I was going with any flight plan.

I just successfully completed the flight with P2A: LEBL LOTOS UM985 YES UN747 SVL LEJR...but using 1706 cycle.

I will wait for the next cycle, hoping it will not give problems. And if Navigraph works, maybe the next renewal will be done with them.

This issue should be fixed in the new version 2.5.0.5 that was just posted to the Downloads page of the Pilot2ATC web site.

Dave

In many flights when go to file P2ATC delete stars and not give recomended stars, never was that problem in the past.

I will like to a fress install bout i need to keep my configuirations and settings , is that posible?, Dave.

Thanks

Re installing will not address this issue.

If you want P2A to leave your flight plan alone and use it as filed then you need to uncheck the ATC Assigns SID, STAR and Approach options and check the “Force Pilot Runway Selection”.  That way, ATC will follow the flight plan you enter.

Dave