Sign in to follow this  
hvw

Pregenerated flight plans corrupted in P3Dv4.3

Hi all,

When I startup P3Dv4.3 and then load a flightplan through the Load Flightplan option in the startup menu, the flightplan I generated with a 3rd party flightplanner (FSC, LittleNavMap) will get altered or corrupted by P3Dv4. The only way to circumnavigate this problem is not to use the "load flightplan" option in P3Dv4.3 itself, but manually load this generated flightplan in ActiveSky etc. This phenomenon only occured since version 4.3 of P3D. I wonder if one of the modules of P3Dv4.3 might be corrupted and in this case which one, or if this is a new undocumented feature. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot,
Hans

It's a known Lockheed Martin problem. The workaround for now is to load the FP twice into P3Dv4.3.

Regards,

• Like 1

Just now, DrumsArt said:

It's a known Lockheed Martin problem. The workaround for now is to load the FP twice into P3Dv4.3.

Regards,

Thanks RIchard, I'll give that a got tomorrow.

37 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Regards,

I actually had no idea that this was a known issue, but I can confirm that loading the plan a second time clear the issue and returns the current flightplan.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

I actually had no idea that this was a known issue, but I can confirm that loading the plan a second time clear the issue and returns the current flightplan.

Did it for me, too :)

15 hours ago, Benjamin J said:

Sounds like eurocontrol this morning with ctots at egkk