Sign in to follow this  

New KONT in the library

Great job by Shehryar Ansari on another masterpiece. Beautiful airport with no noticeable frame rate hit. Thanks Shez!KP

Guest CowlFlapsOpen

Just installed and did a flight. This is a work of art. Thanks. I did suffer a strong frame hit tho so I won't be visiting there much. My system has a great vid card but a 2.8 processor, so it is old. Don't let my shortcoming hold you back; If you have a pretty recent machine, go get this one. What a service to the community.

I too have a 2.8, but I luckily didn't notice any drop in performance. Maybe due to the fact that I have Megascenery SoCal installed. Anyway, awesome scenery, thanks Shez. And it would be awesome if you tackled PANC, one is needed so badly.Thanks again,Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest CowlFlapsOpen

was poking around a bit more. Really nice. Spared no detail. Could someone check something for me tho: LOad the airport and select the startng position Parking 404. I get a building crash every time as soon as it loads, although noting looks amiss visually. Thanks

This is a very good scenery! I have a slight problem with my AFCAD though, When I start at the ends of the runways (I forget with runways) my plane is not in the center of the runway. When I slew my plane to the center of the runway and fix it in the AFCAD the new start location shows that Im off of the runway in the AFCAD. How do I fix this? Or better yet is someone working on improving the AFCAD?

Guest Jeff Berman

Select the actual runway number instead of active runway and you will be centered.

looks great but, a big Frame rate hit for me. Hopefully a light version in the future?Thanks for the scenery though, nicely done...........Ed S.

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

Did a thorough helo inspection everywhere and guess having a 2.8Ghz system didn't notice any FPS hit. Thanks, Shez, for the helo pad which are so often missed in airport add-ons. Can't quite put my finger on it but I came to the conclusion that Shez has captured something which adds a great deal of realism to his project.Gary

Guest sssummer

>Did a thorough helo inspection everywhere and guess having a>2.8Ghz system didn't notice any FPS hit. Thanks, Shez, for the>helo pad which are so often missed in airport add-ons. Can't>quite put my finger on it but I came to the conclusion that>Shez has captured something which adds a great deal of realism>to his project.>Gary The photo real ground and his taxiway markings really add to the "feel" of the airport, making the overall project very realistic. :)

I have been fixing up the AFCAD for this scenery today. The parking for the UPS was not linging up with the parking lines in the scenery, so I fixed that. Plus I added a few more general aviation spots.I have a question about the old terminal 1a does anything park over there anymore?>Select the actual runway number instead of active runway and>you will be centered.Thanks for the tip. I always been selecting "active runway".

Shehryar Ansari......What was the bonus airport you talked about releasing when KONT was finished?

Guest sssummer

>>I have a question about the old terminal 1a does anything park>over there anymore?>>As far as I know, no aircraft park at Terminal 1 or 1A anymore. Terminal 1 is used as administration offices, and many movies and television shows are filmed there.The International Arrivals Terminal (IAT), just west of the postal building, services arrivals from Aeromexico and Lineas Aereas Azteca.Brian S.

I'm having a problem when loading the Tinmouse 732, I get a building crash at the terminal when starting at the gate. Visually it looks fine.scott s..