Sign in to follow this  
rjsagel

Suprunov Designs Yak 40

Guest bigun

Hope this is OK to post here. The new version of the Yak 40 from Suprunov designs will be released very shortly. It is a free upgrade to anyone who purchased prior versions. An e-mail will be sent to all prior purchasers.Problem is that about 25% of the e-mail addresses they have on file are no longer valid.If you have purchased this product in the past and changed e-mail adresses, send a note to suprunov@gmail.com with your new e-mail and details if you would like to be notified when the update is released.It really looks like it's going to be a fantastic upgrade.

Nm, found it.Sort of wierd how the pics of the model look alpha or pre-alpha. Are there any updated ones anywhere?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

:-eek Well I have never flown a Yak before but this looks absolutely brilliant! :9 .......and will I be teased out of the 2D cockpit :-hmmmIt looks like it! :) "Note: This virtual flight deck features state of the art technology of smooth moving needles (they are 3D modeled, not gauge bitmaps) and therefore work smoother then in 2D cockpit. So VC flying is primary mode of using this model."Just by the pics I am gobsmaked! :-eek

Thx, Elena. WOW, GREAT VC!My only question about the VC was just answered by your post, Ed. :)

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

That aircraft looks superb. If I weren't stuck with a 5 year old comp and 2K2, I'd be buying Version 2 asap :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest bigun

Those of you that had the earlier version already know the kind of detailed systems this bird had. This one, by what I've seen is going to raise the bar considerably. For those of you that don't know, this package was released a long time ago as a beta version. It was an incredible package then. The design team had some problems and the "Father" of this package, Igor Suprunov, rather than throw in the towel and fold, started with a completely new package. If you have followed the development for the last year and a half or so, you know how hard Igor has worked on the "details" of this package. I really believe this Version 2 will be amazing.

Guest wayupthere

Holy ->insert swear;)

>Hope this is OK to post here. >The new version of the Yak 40 from Suprunov designs will be>released very shortly. It is a free upgrade to anyone who>purchased prior versions. An e-mail will be sent to all prior>purchasers.>>Problem is that about 25% of the e-mail addresses they have on>file are no longer valid.>>If you have purchased this product in the past and changed>e-mail adresses, send a note to suprunov@gmail.com with your>new e-mail and details if you would like to be notified when>the update is released.>>It really looks like it's going to be a fantastic upgrade.>This what I call a VC stunning stuff :-)The outside need some serious updates....Thanks for sharing....Andr

André

Guest Elena

Waw! Really?!Almost every (RL) pilot coming here to test this bird cannot recognise the difference from foto on my desktop :-))(they are 5 guys in total who flew or fly now Yak-40 who test and see it).Perhaps you have more experience? Where You've seen "40" I wonder?

I looked on the website but can't see where I'd be able to buy it. Does anyone know how much it is and where to get it?

Guest Elena

As far as I can see the progress in work of SD Team it will be uploaded in a couple of hours.The license cost 35Eur and permits free upgrade for any further versions (including FSX variant).I hope that purchase page will be active in two-three hours or so.

>The outside need some serious updates....>>Thanks for sharing....>>Andr

Ark

wow, that looks amazing! I might have to pick her up. NEver flown a Russian aircraft but I have always wanted to. That VC looks unbelievable!!