Sign in to follow this  
Colonel X

X-Plane 11.30 contrails preview...

7 hours ago, Colonel X said:

Here's more info on 11.30... "New ATC voice system" anyone??

https://www.thresholdx.net/news/xp1130

That other screen in the post, given it's legit, looks very promising. Maybe we won't need any shader or atmosphere rendering add-ons anymore.

Color me excited for the new features and frightened that they might break present add-ons.

7950X3D + 6900 XT + 64 GB + Linux | 4800H + RTX2060 + 32 GB + Linux
My add-ons from my FS9/FSX days

On 9/21/2018 at 1:04 PM, tonywob said:

Sorry I couldn't resist 😀

1.jpg.da32dbe4fda7bcbca4a872369777d616.jpg

Not sure about chemtrails since I've seen both at the same altitude, but the biggest conspiracy going around the net is: 

Anonymous 19 Sep 2018 - 5:10:44 PM

Are we alone ?

Roswell ?
>>3093831
No.
Highest classification.
Consider the vastness of space.

Anonymous 19 Sep 2018 - 5:45:34 PM

Did NASA fake the moon landings? Have we been to the moon since then? Are there secret space programs? Is this why the Space Force was created?
>>3094804
False, moon landings are real.
Programs exist that are outside of public domain.

Edited by strider1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Ugh, let's not get into anything related to qanon. Chemtrail conspiracies are fun to laugh at, but that particular reference gets into political territory very quickly.

X-Plane and Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 10 
i7 6700 4.0 GHz, 32 GB RAM, GTX 1660 ti, 1920x1200 monitor

1 hour ago, Paraffin said:

Ugh, let's not get into anything related to qanon. Chemtrail conspiracies are fun to laugh at, but that particular reference gets into political territory very quickly.

I edited my post so nobody gets too triggered! It all gets political as soon as you do a little digging. I don't think 'Stop Geoengineering Minnesota' is laughing when it filed a lawsuit in US District Court of DC against the NOAA/Commerce Dept, regarding weather modification under a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request....

Eric Escobar

At the bottom of this thread you can find some screenshots from the alpha, I'm really looking forward to it.
Very interesting is the new feature in the Alpha 4. RakNet networking
Edited by Cyras

On 9/26/2018 at 3:59 PM, strider1 said:

I edited my post so nobody gets too triggered! It all gets political as soon as you do a little digging. I don't think 'Stop Geoengineering Minnesota' is laughing when it filed a lawsuit in US District Court of DC against the NOAA/Commerce Dept, regarding weather modification under a Freedom of Information (FOIA) request....

Perfect example of needed torte reform.....

On 10/13/2018 at 4:52 AM, Delta111 said:

Perfect example of needed torte reform.....

I am not sure about Torte Reform, sounds like a bad Idea. Google 'Hot Coffee documentary explores issues of tort reform'. Are you basically saying that it's a frivolous lawsuit? Torte reform has nothing to do with FOIA requests. The lawsuit is not about extracting money, its about forcing the NOAA to release documents under FOIA which is the law! If weather modification is a conspiracy why is the NOAA/Com dept refusing to honor the FOIA request? We would have never learned about the pay for play scheme and 33K deleted emails that HRC had in her private server if wasn't for Judicial-Watch FOIA requests! Governments should always be transparent, otherwise tyranny is the outcome.   

Edited by strider1
  • Like 1

Eric Escobar

On a lighter note. I have a feeling that 11.30 is out this week!😁

2 hours ago, strider1 said:

I am not sure about Torte Reform, sounds like a bad Idea. Google 'Hot Coffee documentary explores issues of tort reform'. Are you basically saying that it's a frivolous lawsuit? Torte reform has nothing to do with FOIA requests. The lawsuit is not about extracting money, its about forcing the NOAA to release documents under FOIA which is the law! If weather modification is a conspiracy why is the NOAA/Com dept refusing to honor the FOIA request? We would have never learned about the pay for play scheme and 33K deleted emails that HRC had in her private server if wasn't for Judicial-Watch FOIA requests! Governments should always be transparent, otherwise tyranny is the outcome.   

To continue this conversation is clear violation of the rules...More people believe in Bigfoot anyway....