Sign in to follow this  
horry

Sim crash at login EFB to navigraph

Hey everybody. 

When I'm at te login window of the efb on te 747-8.

The moment I press login the Sim comes crashing down. A little help would be highly appreciated, 

Kind regards Hains

1 hour ago, horry said:

A little help would be highly appreciated,

support.precisionmanuals.com is always the quickest way.

Kyle Rodgers

1 hour ago, scandinavian13 said:

support.precisionmanuals.com is always the quickest way.

Thanks a lot. Will do. 

If you use reShade this thing is known behaviour. The problem here is that with some reshade versions it may crash the directX framework on opening that popUp and depending on the things you have running it may givea chain reaction to other programms & services that use directX, fully crashing your sim.

Only option atm seems to fly without reshade or dont use navigraph.

Edited by SaenchaySor

BetaTeamB.png

Btw, here is info about this. Of course it may something else. FOr some the sim crashes on button press, for some the sim crashes after doing some followups that involve directX, for some it only shows a white box

And here it seems that navigraph does something about it, maybe this helps for this issue too

• Like 1

BetaTeamB.png

2 minutes ago, SaenchaySor said:

If you use reShade this thing is known behaviour. The problem here is that with some reshade versions it may crash the directX framework and depending on the things you have running it may givea chain reaction to other programms & services that use directX, fully crashing your sim.

Only option atm seems to fly without reshade or dont use navigraph.

Hey, Thanks. I have done that. En turned te dll off. But still a crash. 

Ok and are you really sure that reshade doesnt load? Watch the plane preview in the startup screen of p3d and see if you see the reshade message appear for the first 2 secs. Sure, it could be something else but make sure you best put out both the reshade files out of that folder.

If it still crashes im afraid the problem is somewhere else. But at least your one step further bec that would be the next thing that would have given you problems ^^

Edited by SaenchaySor

BetaTeamB.png

2 minutes ago, SaenchaySor said:

Ok and are you really sure that reshade doesnt load? Watch the plane preview in the startup screen of p3d and see if you see the reshade message appear for the first 2 secs. Sure, it could be something else but make sure you best put out both the reshade files out of that folder.

If it still crashes im afraid the problem is somewhere else. But at least your one step further bec that would be the next thing that would have given you problems ^^

Hey, I have turned one dll off. Are there two? I will isolate the files outside fsx tonight en hope for the best. Thanks A lot  so far !!

Im not sure, it may depend on the sim version. In p3d we have one file if im right, dxgi.dll but it may be named different or have multiple like dxd11.dll or whatnot. Im on p3d v4 with reshade 3.1.1. Not 100% sure how it is for other versions 😞

BetaTeamB.png

On 9/28/2018 at 8:05 PM, SaenchaySor said:

Hey , still it crashes. i've put the files outside of the sim folder. no luck i`m afraid. Thanks a lot sofar. Kind regards Hains.

On 9/29/2018 at 7:46 PM, SaenchaySor said:

Im not sure, it may depend on the sim version. In p3d we have one file if im right, dxgi.dll but it may be named different or have multiple like dxd11.dll or whatnot. Im on p3d v4 with reshade 3.1.1. Not 100% sure how it is for other versions 😞

I will look in to it. i'm struggling with FSX. it`s dxgi.dll and d3d9.dll . A big thanks , regarts Hains.

I have the same issue.  747-8 is fine.  I just bought Navigraph charts and FMC,  But when I hit TERMINAL CHARTS in EFB, I get window asking me to authenticate, if I hit ACEPT, P3D shuts down.  Any solution?  Have Windows 10 and assume IE 11 is on my computer.

Paul Gugliotta

Solved!!!

My system time was 7 minutes late. This issue happens when the system time is more the 5 minutes off. A Big thanks to PMDG for helping me out. Also everyone who helped.  A Big thanks to you all.

Regards, Hains

On 10/5/2018 at 11:47 PM, paulyg123 said:

I have the same issue.  747-8 is fine.  I just bought Navigraph charts and FMC,  But when I hit TERMINAL CHARTS in EFB, I get window asking me to authenticate, if I hit ACEPT, P3D shuts down.  Any solution?  Have Windows 10 and assume IE 11 is on my computer. 

Paul,

See this post:

If your issue is not caused by a wrong PC time as in Heins' case, then it is something else going wrong during the communication with the Navigraph server. Unfortunately at this time the CTD is not allowing us to know what the exact issue is but from the next update there will be an error message logged in the EFB SYSTEM page.

Michael Frantzeskakis
Precision Manuals Development Group
http://www.precisionmanuals.com

devteam.jpg