Sign in to follow this  
Steven Silva

Your account has been locked.

Goodnight. I had a problem trying to buy the Boeing 777 saying that the card was incorrect and if I was placing a wrong digit, due to that PMDG blocked my account and I do not know what to do or who to talk to try to solve that

please someone to help me unlock my account and beforehand a thousand thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

1 hour ago, Steven Silva said:

Goodnight. I had a problem trying to buy the Boeing 777 saying that the card was incorrect and if I was placing a wrong digit, due to that PMDG blocked my account and I do not know what to do or who to talk to try to solve that

your best  bet  and  only  way  to get  this  issue  resolved  is  by  submitting  a  ticket  in

Edited by pete_auau

Steven,

There are a couple of ways your account might get put on pause or lock:

1) You entered incorrect information and your card issuer refused to authorize the transaction, and you did this a couple of times in a row.

2) You goofed up on your username/password while attempting to log into your account and you did this too many times.

Both of these events are completely automated and designed to protect you and PMDG from brute force methods to gain access to user accounts.  #1 above will clear after a period of time (hours) and #2 requires input from our tech support team.

You will notice I am intentionally vague about the number of times you can goof up, and how long the locks last.  That is intentionally on my part. 

I hope that helps you!

On 9/30/2018 at 6:47 AM, Steven Silva said:

As Robert said open a support ticket. Link in my signature