Sign in to follow this  
ritchbou

Installation Issue

19 minutes ago, hornet65 said:

Understood.  I will leave this post for the original requester.  For the record, I wouldn't mind if someone jumped into my thread if it added to the conversation and helped provide a constructive solution.  That said, I will respect that not everyone would feel the same way; and will behave accordingly.

Right, but your assumption here is that the person is jumping in to offer a solution. Your entry to this thread added more questions, and didn't really support the OP in getting closer to a solution - it just added questions (and diverted attention).

20 minutes ago, hornet65 said:

I'm un-istalling 400 now and will re-install per your recommendation.  

Thanks!

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Right, but your assumption here is that the person is jumping in to offer a solution. Your entry to this thread added more questions, and didn't really support the OP in getting closer to a solution - it just added questions (and diverted attention).

Thanks!

Installation complete. Once again thanks for the help and sorry for barging in. PS and FYI, I wasn't assuming that someone jumping in , was doing so with a solution as it were. Rather the spirit of my thought, was that they were adding to the fabric of the conversation that would collectively triangulate to find a solution.  For myself, I'm fine with that.....however, understanding that I  need to respect that someone else will find that a diversion.  On that note, thank you for diverting your attention. I will respect proper boundaries from this point on..

Best Regards,

Tom S.

8 hours ago, hornet65 said:

Installation complete.

Glad to hear it.

8 hours ago, hornet65 said:

Once again thanks for the help and sorry for barging in. PS and FYI, I wasn't assuming that someone jumping in , was doing so with a solution as it were. Rather the spirit of my thought, was that they were adding to the fabric of the conversation that would collectively triangulate to find a solution.  For myself, I'm fine with that.....however, understanding that I  need to respect that someone else will find that a diversion.  On that note, thank you for diverting your attention. I will respect proper boundaries from this point on..

Doesn't need to be super strict or anything - and sorry for harping on it. I just felt that, as you were replying, it was a good time to get into a discussion about it. I didn't take it to be an intentional action - just a minor misstep - but people usually don't know about those unless they're raised. No hard feelings about it - just figured I'd let you know.

Kyle Rodgers

23 hours ago, ritchbou said:

vc10man read my other post lol I was not yelling my Atab was on so thats why letters were big :):) 

And I was replying jokingly to a different poster!

And the gist of your post Caps on or not was not exactly one that would not come across as.......................

Edited by vc10man