Sign in to follow this  
Marigaux

HELP ! P3D V4.3 with PMDG 777 mouse cursor in VC !!!

Hello dear all,

I really need to you help me to fix the problem.

The problem is :

When I fly with PMDG 777 or PMDG 747 (only PMDG 777/747 !!!) in VC.

Everytimes the mouse moved over the Button in VC (Mouse cursor become a "Hand"), my FPS drop from 35 to 9 ( but just in 0.01 sec).

I try to update my all drive of NVIDIA/ MOUSE... it's useless. I think I almost try everythings what I can do...but its still stutter during the mouse cursor moved over the button in VC (PMDG 777/747).

Another addon was run perfectly. AS Airbus Pro. QW 787...soomthy and Frame Rate keep around 30-35 FPS ( Locked at 35).

Does anybody have the same problem? Thanks so much!

PC spec:

i5-8250U

8GB

256 SSD

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Max-Q

Thanks so much.

Kind regards

Mr.Zhang

Edited by Marigaux

well, if you want support.... First and last names are required. Also, you should list your specs and other relevant info. 

10 minutes ago, elmucki said:

well, if you want support.... First and last names are required. Also, you should list your specs and other relevant info. 

OK understand. Thx.

Also, posting in two different places is a terrible idea. I see you also posted this in the 777 forum. The problem with posting in two different places is that it gets hard to follow who responded in which thread.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

Hello,

I remember having read this issue a few days back here on the forum. Nobody of the other users knew about it but I thinks this guy submitted a support ticket. So if the support guys have found a solution it might be worth for you to submit a ticket, too. We as customers mostly can only guess.

support.precisionmanuals.com

you‘ll need to register a support account. 

Edited by Ephedrin

17 minutes ago, Ephedrin said:

Hello,

I remember having read this issue a few days back here on the forum. Nobody of the other users knew about it but I thinks this guy submitted a support ticket. So if the support guys have found a solution it might be worth for you to submit a ticket, too. We as customers mostly can only guess.

support.precisionmanuals.com

you‘ll need to register a support account. 

Thanks so much for your answer! So I'm not the only one guy who has this problem....nice  :)

15 hours ago, Marigaux said:

Anybody has ideas ???

Running a complex add-on, in a processor-bound sim, on a laptop is bound to cause issues.

The sim has an issue with displaying the cursor, and has since FSX/ESP was first released. This is probably made worse by the laptop setup.

Kyle Rodgers

3 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Running a complex add-on, in a processor-bound sim, on a laptop is bound to cause issues.

The sim has an issue with displaying the cursor, and has since FSX/ESP was first released. This is probably made worse by the laptop setup.

Thanks for your answer.  Yes you are right. I use the Laptop... So it's sounds like nothing to do with this issues ?

BTW thanks a lot.

On 10/25/2018 at 3:06 PM, scandinavian13 said:

Have you got any solutions? I have reinstalled the PMDG 777 and PMDG 747...the issue still happened...

13 minutes ago, Marigaux said:

Have you got any solutions? I have reinstalled the PMDG 777 and PMDG 747...the issue still happened...

Earlier, I mentioned it was a hardware issue. Reinstalling the plane doesn't change the hardware, and I never suggested that you reinstall it (I would actually advise against trying that in any case unless someone from official support specifically recommends it).

This is similar to you explaining to me that your car won't hit 200+ miles per hour, me explaining that your car doesn't have enough horsepower for that, and you adding more fuel to it - it's still the same car with the same horsepower.

Either lower your settings, or change your hardware.

Kyle Rodgers

19 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Earlier, I mentioned it was a hardware issue. Reinstalling the plane doesn't change the hardware, and I never suggested that you reinstall it (I would actually advise against trying that in any case unless someone from official support specifically recommends it).

This is similar to you explaining to me that your car won't hit 200+ miles per hour, me explaining that your car doesn't have enough horsepower for that, and you adding more fuel to it - it's still the same car with the same horsepower.

Either lower your settings, or change your hardware.

I fix this problem by myselfs.

----> Windows Control ---> Mouse setting ---> Display mouse pointer track. Fixed :)

I don't know the reason... But it's really works now.  FPS in PMDG 777 VS still around 40+

3 hours ago, Marigaux said:

I fix this problem by myselfs.

----> Windows Control ---> Mouse setting ---> Display mouse pointer track. Fixed 🙂

Excellent. Glad to hear it!

Kyle Rodgers