I have used two Saitek throttles with Boeing style handles with flap detent as my throttle in P3d the last two years, but I am not satisfied with this combination. I mostly fly PMDG 737 800. I have problems with setting the flaps detends, and syncronising the throttles. I have assigned the throttles in fsuipc. I have now started to look at other throttles, and I need advice on which throttle to chose  as my future throttles. I have looked at Throttletek, Flightsimpm as manual throttles, and Open cockpit and Cockpit for you motorized throttles. I an not sure that I can afford a motorized throttle now, but if that is the only solution to avoid the problems I have to day, I wil have to start to save money😀. I hope you can share your experiences with me.

Tor Arild

JetMax 737 Throttle Quadrant

Get this one along with the support stand. It is not motorized (which is not really necessary), but has the look and feel of a 737NG throttle and the flap lever lines up perfectly with the PMDG 737NGX flap detents. Considering what it is, it's reasonably priced and very high quality.

I've had mine for over three years and it still works perfectly.

(Ouch! It looks like they may not be selling it by itself anymore)

Throttletec is not bad, considering it's quite a bit cheaper, but it is not near as good as this JetMax.  I have a Throttletec 737 also, but it's stored in the closet.

Tor,

Have a look at FSXthrottle .... At about US320 and looks quite good and solid to me.

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

Flightsimpm. Affordable and Andibis awesome to deal with. Keeps you informed as he builds yours. His customer service is amazing. Throttles are all plastic but it’s very strong and the trim wheels work. 

I7-8086K Delid OC Synced all cores 5.2  Corsair Hydro Series, H115i PRO ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC)  EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 SLI CORSAIR HXi Series HX1200i 1200W G.SKILL TridentZ Series 64GB DDR4 3200 Windows 10 Pro 64

PMDG 737NGX

On 10/25/2018 at 11:49 AM, himmelhorse said:

Tor,

Have a look at FSXthrottle .... At about US320 and looks quite good and solid to me.

Tony

hell of a warranty. Im looking at their twin pro as a saitek replacement..very cheap!

We guarantee our quadrants for life, and we take them back with no questions asked

Edited by zmak

ZORAN