Sign in to follow this  
G-YMML1

QW 787 and saving panel state dilemma

Hello,

I'm reading some contradicting reports regarding the possibility to save a panel's state during a flight  (PMDG's style). Some say that this feature hasn't been implemented yet, but others, such as FSElite insist that it's already available. Please see the link https://fselite.net/news/qualitywings-simulations-q12018-update/.

Here’s the full list of P3DV4 exclusive features (although one element does state FSX and others saying P3D only):

• TrueGlass rain effects (P3D only)
  • Dynamic lighting (P3D only)
  • High resolution displays (P3D only)
  • ND: Airport Map taxiway, runway and gate highlighting
  • Config Page entry for PauseAtTOD and 1xAtTOD
  • Panel state automatically saved whenever the user saves the flight in the FSX menu
  • Support for key assignments for autopilot / autothrottle events
  • Config option to set location of Activesky Snapshot files

Could someone please clarify?

Thanks
  • Dmitriy

When i save a flight via the P3Dv4 menu there is also a saved panelstate which can be loaded manually but after latest update it get loaded on my system right away.. 

I have not tried saving a panelstate via the FMC though (only tried loading them via the FMC)

Thanks

Michael Moe

Edited by Michael Moe
  • Like 1

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

It's quite broken actually. So many settings, adjustments and knob positions won't be saved and you have to do it all again. Even the power source won't come online when you load a saved flight.

• Like 1

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto