Sign in to follow this  
GSalden

PSXseeconTraffic : parking spots like in real world now

The new version versions 12.x have a unique new feature : the airport parking spots files can be updated in realtime with aircraft types and airlines.

That means that over time the airport files are getting better and more realistic with AI aircraft more and more parking at their real gates.

PSXseeconTraffic is updated on a regular base and is still freeware.You only need a payware RealTraffic license.

I use the Traffic Global AI aircraft + FSXAI aircraft with it. 

Hats of for Nico for his great work and very good support.

Here a short vid. Not entirely smooth because of the cellphone, but you’ll get the idea...

Edited by GSalden

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The comment that its free is misleading as you need to purchase a subscription service for the aircraft tracking data that last time I looked is around $100 per year.

37 minutes ago, MarkW said:

The comment that its free is misleading as you need to purchase a subscription service for the aircraft tracking data that last time I looked is around $100 per year.

You did not read it correctly. So please keep words like “misleading” to yourself.

Hopefully a mod can delete your post and my reply.

Edited by GSalden
  • Upvote 1

Why delete the posts. i just wanted to point out to others who may not know that to get this working you need a payware addon. I actually had it when the sub was something like $20 per year but dropped it when the price increased dramatically.  By the way ere is a free option from Lorby but it is not as refined as PSXseecon and the data source is not as reliable. 

Nothing in my post was misleading as I wrote that PSXseeconTraffic is still free but you need the payware RealTraffic.

The idea was to thank Nico for his continues work but you found it nessesary to highjack this topic with an untrue remark as you did not read the topic correctly.

• Upvote 1

remark removed, please delete.

Nico

Edited by kiek