Bill Griffith

No display in panel (resolved)

I have tried searching for a solution to this problem but I didn't find anything.  I don't know when or how the problem started but in my A2A C182 and Comanche the panel unit (GTN-750

) is blank but when I click the bezel to pop out the GTN, the display is operational.  The pop out, not the panel display.  I have tried reinstalling the aircraft and RXP GTN but no improvement.  MY RXP installation for my A2A Bonanza works fine. 

Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Bill,

This most likely tells the panel.cfg doesn't have any RXP GTN gauge in the VCcockpit sections?

Or there are RXP GTN gauges but the RealityXP.GTN.ini tells to not render anything for the VCcockpit sections (think missing 'instance rendering' section - see User's Manual p10)

Thank you.  I will check that out right away.  And thanks again for a great add-on.  I just purchased the 650 also.

Bill

Edit:  Thank you for the great product support too.  🙂

Edited by Bill Griffith
  • Upvote 1

" This most likely tells the panel.cfg doesn't have any RXP GTN gauge in the VCcockpit sections? "

That was it.  I made the appropriate entries and balance the screen brightness.  Good to go.

Thank you for the assistance.

Bill