greg100o

Cockpit panning is very juddery

I am using P3d V4.4 but it was an issue in 4.3. I assign my controllers though FSUIPC exclusively, thus no overlap with P3d controller settings. My Hat switch is assigned in Chaseplane to the P0 P90 etc references and I do not seem to have any overlap with similar settings in FSUIPC. I am not using Game mode, which caused this problem for others. Going from one preset to another is smooth. But just panning around the cockpit is very juddery in my PMDG 737 NGX which is all I fly. When I arrive at the final viewing point it also seems to vibrate back and forth a bit a bit around this final spot before becoming stationary.

Using the latest experimental updates for Chaseplane. But it seems to always have been this way.

Could this just be my rig or could there could there be an issue with Chaseplane or settings causing this?

Thanks,

Greg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Have a video or something you can show this with?

That looks pretty normal unless you frame rate is over 30?

Are you using zoom on those cameras? I found removing all zoom and using only 1.0 setting made a big difference in smoothness of transitions.

Hi Thanks for your response. My zoom is set to .99. It is very helpful to me to know that this is what others experience too then, and I won't worry about it any more.

Greg

• Like 1