Sign in to follow this  
grouner

737 Slews away from gate when in GSX

Whenever I am using the GSX to modify the gate as soon as I select modify the aircraft slews far away. It does not do this with any other aircraft. Also, the front door is no longer recognized by GSX when wanting to deplane. It only unloads from the rear door if I have the stairs enabled. This happens at every airport.

GRouner

Does GSX set the airplane into slew mode? Then I‘d suggest you check your axes... rudder pedals often create funny assignments to the slew axes. 

Anyway if you have issues with GSX I‘d recommend the FSDT forum... There‘s little PMDG can do or tell you. 

Did you by any chance assigned an axis for slew?  Because when modifiing GSX you are in slew-mode!

If you axis are spiking or null-tolerantion is to small, you can get movements in slew-mode

Edited by Headley
A few seconds too late ;-)

Just now, grouner said:

Does anyone have the X56 joy stick that would be willing to send me their configuration?

Joystick configurations are very much dependent on the system. The proper way to fix this is to remove all joystick axes from the Slew events.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, grouner said:

If I do that then won't I be unable to use the slew mode?

No. You just use your keyboard and not your hardware (better option for slew anyway, because of hardware noise, and odd stuff as you're experiencing now).

This is a PMDG forum, though, so if you need more help using some other group's product, I'd ask that you seek support there.

Kyle Rodgers