Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Seth_Duncan

PMDG 737 Not Initializing

Recommended Posts

A while back I downloaded the PMDG 737NGX and I had no problem with it. Now when I try to fly the aircraft, I get all black displays, engines are running, and I can't click on anything in the cockpit. I have tried uninstalling the aircraft, and my simulator, and I still have no clue what is causing this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Seth_Duncan said:

A while back I downloaded the PMDG 737NGX and I had no problem with it. Now when I try to fly the aircraft, I get all black displays, engines are running, and I can't click on anything in the cockpit. I have tried uninstalling the aircraft, and my simulator, and I still have no clue what is causing this.

 

Please do not remove/install products unless requested by PMDG Product Support.  What simulator (FSX P3D)? Is this the first you have installed it or did you have it installed and working before? If not before, did the authentication of license work okay this time? Have you followed the recommendations in the Introduction document for configuring your simulator and NGX product?  You might get a better response from a fellow user (forum is user to user) if you provide a full description of your problem.

The most common reason the product does not initialize is because it has been set to be the default aircraft.  I have no way of knowing if this is likely in your case based on the little bit of information provided.

Direct support from PMDG is at support.precisionmanuals.com


Dan Downs KCRP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also if any what changes have you made since it has been running ok?

Regards.


Zdenek  Cebis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, downscc said:

Please do not remove/install products unless requested by PMDG Product Support.  What simulator (FSX P3D)? Is this the first you have installed it or did you have it installed and working before? If not before, did the authentication of license work okay this time? Have you followed the recommendations in the Introduction document for configuring your simulator and NGX product?  You might get a better response from a fellow user (forum is user to user) if you provide a full description of your problem.

The most common reason the product does not initialize is because it has been set to be the default aircraft.  I have no way of knowing if this is likely in your case based on the little bit of information provided.

Direct support from PMDG is at support.precisionmanuals.com

I use FSX Steam Edition. I had the PMDG 737NGX on my old computer and had no problems with it. When I got my new computer, I downloaded everything I needed and the 737 and it worked just fine when I activated it, until now. I haven't made any changes to my simulator since I first downloaded it onto my new computer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seth_Duncan said:

I use FSX Steam Edition. I had the PMDG 737NGX on my old computer and had no problems with it. When I got my new computer, I downloaded everything I needed and the 737 and it worked just fine when I activated it, until now. I haven't made any changes to my simulator since I first downloaded it onto my new computer.

You need  to submit  a support  ticket  in  


I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

 

Peter kelberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like Dan and Peter explained you need to submit a support ticket and the PMDG support team will get you going.

Regards.


Zdenek  Cebis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...