Sign in to follow this  
kbowler

Latest version of Falcon 50?

Hi

I have just purchased the Falcon 50 from SimMarket and seem to have two possible zip files: one shown as v1.3, the other v1.4.    Can anyone explain the difference as I can see no reference to an update to v1.4 on the Flysimware website.  I am currently using P3D v4.3, so which version of the aircraft is more suitable?

Thanks

Keith

Regards

Keith Bowler

5 hours ago, kbowler said:

Hi

I have just purchased the Falcon 50 from SimMarket and seem to have two possible zip files: one shown as v1.3, the other v1.4.    Can anyone explain the difference as I can see no reference to an update to v1.4 on the Flysimware website.  I am currently using P3D v4.3, so which version of the aircraft is more suitable?

Thanks

Keith

Version 1.4 was released late last night (or early this morning depending on where you are). FSW Newsletter says:

Flysimware's Dassault Falcon 50

Falcon 50 VERSION 1.4 Updates:
•    New Features
Brought back the animated tables in cabin.
•    Bugs & Updates
Removed the GPWS flap override as this was not simulated. This will increase FPS.
Removed the ELT (Electronic Locator Transponder). This will increase FPS.
Fixed a flashing screen bug for P3D V1-V3.

Al

11 hours ago, ark said:

Version 1.4 was released late last night (or early this morning depending on where you are). FSW Newsletter says:

Flysimware's Dassault Falcon 50

Falcon 50 VERSION 1.4 Updates:
•    New Features
Brought back the animated tables in cabin.
•    Bugs & Updates
Removed the GPWS flap override as this was not simulated. This will increase FPS.
Removed the ELT (Electronic Locator Transponder). This will increase FPS.
Fixed a flashing screen bug for P3D V1-V3.

Al

I wondered about the comment:

..."Removed the GPWS flap override as this was not simulated. This will increase FPS.
Removed the ELT (Electronic Locator Transponder). This will increase FPS..."

Are these removals going to increase FPS? or is the removal going to reduce the present FPS? I am a little confused..

Geoff Bryce

4 minutes ago, por930 said:

I wondered about the comment:

..."Removed the GPWS flap override as this was not simulated. This will increase FPS.
Removed the ELT (Electronic Locator Transponder). This will increase FPS..."

Are these removals going to increase FPS? or is the removal going to reduce the present FPS? I am a little confused..

I think the point of FSW's comment was that reducing the amount of code to be processed should help increase (improve) FPS.

Al