Sign in to follow this  
Boeing or not going

I am looking for CPA 748F configurations

Buying the 748 extension at the end of the month and have not found a configuration for any -8 Freighter operated by Cathay Pacific. Please share if you have one Thank you - David Lee

5 hours ago, Boeing or not going said:

Buying the 748 extension at the end of the month and have not found a configuration for any -8 Freighter operated by Cathay Pacific. Please share if you have one Thank you - David Lee

Not sure what you're looking for. As far as I'm aware, ours are already set up with the proper config.

Kyle Rodgers

15 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

Not sure what you're looking for. As far as I'm aware, ours are already set up with the proper config.

I found some things not set right like there should not be range rings on the ND - David Lee

The Cathay ones have the generic configuration as we can not verify the accurate configuration of these. The only verified are the CargoLogic Air and the Atlas ones.

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

On 1/9/2019 at 11:47 PM, Boeing or not going said:

Hi David,

I created a 100% accurate CPA config with the help of a CPA B744/B748 captain. The only thing not configurable is the transponder panel, CPA optioned the same unit they have on the B77W fleet. Rotary knobs instead of the keyboard style one. 

I PM you a link tonight, to download both the B744ERF and B748 .ini files.

The good thing is that all 14 -8s are configured the same.

On the -400ERF some have the digital MCP and some are analogue. All were delivered with the digital MCP, however it is interchangeable with the part number with the older one from the -400, so they are replaced with whichever one is available on the line.

• Upvote 1

If anyone ever has verified stuff, we're always looking for that kind of thing.

Kyle Rodgers

On 1/10/2019 at 11:04 PM, Olympic260 said:

The Cathay ones have the generic configuration as we can not verify the accurate configuration of these. The only verified are the CargoLogic Air and the Atlas ones.

I bought it today and downloaded the -400F for LX-VCV. One small option does not look right, CV has the radio alt above adi. And no smoking sign? I do not believe either as the airplane came fresh from the Boeing factory as a freighter although I could not find a setting to turn off the seatbelt sign. Additionally Cargolux might all have callouts for 100 Feet on the official config they have no 100 ft callout. - David Lee

Edited by Boeing or not going

16 hours ago, calzonister said:

Hi David,

I created a 100% accurate CPA config with the help of a CPA B744/B748 captain. The only thing not configurable is the transponder panel, CPA optioned the same unit they have on the B77W fleet. Rotary knobs instead of the keyboard style one. 

On the -400ERF some have the digital MCP and some are analogue. All were delivered with the digital MCP, however it is interchangeable with the part number with the older one from the -400, so they are replaced with whichever one is available on the line.

Would you mind to PM me the link of CX 747-8F / 744 F config file plese thanks 

On 1/11/2019 at 4:47 PM, calzonister said:

Hi David,

Hi Sir,

can you PM me the configs as well pls? Thx in advance