Sign in to follow this  
sikke

No Button control in FSX SE

Hello

I bought FS2crew Button control for Aerosoft Airbus X about a year ago and everything worked fine. But since a few days ago I have a new PC and I had some troubles installing FSX gold from my old discs so I had to by new ones and I bought FSX trough Steam. I have installed all my old planes and addons and everything works fine but now I wan't to install FS2crew 2013 and the installation goes fine but I can't see the buttons in the game. I have allready tried several things, installing without virus scanner, without firewall, as administrator, nothing seems to work.  I have checked in the Airbus configurator  the option for" FS2Crew Button cotrol" and I get the message FS2Crew Button Control installed succesfully. But nothing comes up in FSX.

What am I doing wrong here, please help.

Thanks

No I did it and it says  FS2Crew Button Control installed succesfully but I see nothing in FSX Airbus

Just a vague thought..........

• You re-installed FSX SE------ok
  • You re-installed FS2Crew for the Aerosoft Airbux X-------ok
  • Just because it says installed does not necessarily mean the Key Assignments were done too
  • So, did you re-set your Main Button and Secondary Buttons in your Key Assignments?---check
Edited by vc10man

No, I did not install FSX Gold but I bought  FSX with steam instead because installation with the disks from the gold version did not work anymore, to old I think.

8 minutes ago, sikke said:

No, I did not install FSX Gold but I bought  FSX with steam instead because installation with the disks from the gold version did not work anymore, to old I think.

See amended post after I re-read you OP.

I uninstalled FS2 crew and installed it again, restarted the PC and re-set the key assignments and everything seems to work now.

Thanks for helping

25 minutes ago, sikke said:

I uninstalled FS2 crew and installed it again, restarted the PC and re-set the key assignments and everything seems to work now.

Thanks for helping

No sweat. Welcome.