Le Français

P3D Flight Planning

Recommended Posts

Hello All!

 

I like to fly real world route and I have been using Flightaware to search for flights. However, Is there any way to just search by aircraft type? I would want to see all upcoming scheduled flights for B752s for example. With Flightaware you can't do that so I wanted to see if anyone knew a way to do this. 

 

Thanks!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

34 minutes ago, Le Français said:

Hello All!

 

I like to fly real world route and I have been using Flightaware to search for flights. However, Is there any way to just search by aircraft type? I would want to see all upcoming scheduled flights for B752s for example. With Flightaware you can't do that so I wanted to see if anyone knew a way to do this. 

 

Thanks!

 

Have you registered at FlightAware? If you have then there should be no issue finding real-world routes by aircraft types as I did last night.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Le Français said:

Hello All!

I like to fly real world route and I have been using Flightaware to search for flights. However, Is there any way to just search by aircraft type? I would want to see all upcoming scheduled flights for B752s for example. With Flightaware you can't do that so I wanted to see if anyone knew a way to do this. 

Thanks!

Hi Clement - As Rick said above, you absolutely can search for flights by aircraft type, and you don't have to be logged in to FlightAware.  Just go to the site and hover your mouse over the "Live Flight Tracking" menu in the upper LH side of the site and a sub-menu appears.  Then, select "Browse by Aircraft Type" and select the type you'd like to search for.  When you have a registered account, they allow you to see many more flights than the free access.  Registering is free, so nothing to be concerned with.  I use the site all the time.

Edited by dmiannay

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, dmiannay said:

Hi Clement - As Rick said above, you absolutely can search for flights by aircraft type, and you don't have to be logged in to FlightAware.  Just go to the site and hover your mouse over the "Live Flight Tracking" menu in the upper LH side of the site and a sub-menu appears.  Then, select "Browse by Aircraft Type" and select the type you'd like to search for.  When you have a registered account, they allow you to see many more flights than the free access.  Registering is free, so nothing to be concerned with.  I use the site all the time.

Thanks, everyone! Yes, I already use Flightaware for all that, however, I am looking for upcoming SCHEDULED flights by aircraft. Not "Airborne Aircraft (by type)". Let's say I want to fly a B757 route tonight. I would be able to search upcoming scheduled flights by aircraft type and not having to go by airports and finding B757 flights manually. Make sense?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, dmiannay said:

Registering is free, so nothing to be concerned with.  I use the site all the time.

Me too as I was looking for the days-old acquired 747-8i routes in real-world status.

Share this post


Link to post
49 minutes ago, Le Français said:

Thanks, everyone! Yes, I already use Flightaware for all that, however, I am looking for upcoming SCHEDULED flights by aircraft. Not "Airborne Aircraft (by type)". Let's say I want to fly a B757 route tonight. I would be able to search upcoming scheduled flights by aircraft type and not having to go by airports and finding B757 flights manually. Make sense?

Thanks!

Ok, I understand now. Flightradar24 let’s you track flights by tail number. Find a B752, get its tail number, then track its past and scheduled flights.  I believe you can go a couple days into the future.  Maybe this will help a little. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now