Looking for an answer on why I have to load my login info every time I use 747 and the EFB with navigraph charts. I read on forums this problem was fixed in the last update but for some reason I still have to click on the page that comes up. Maybe I missed something and just need pointed in the right direction.

Thank you

Anthony Marquis

Edited by ant02151973

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

When you logged in, did you select the option to remember the permissions or something like that?

Same problem for me as well. I checked the option to remember, updated operation center, and 748 to the latest versions. I run the FSX version of the QOTSII, and have a full chart/fms service with Navigraph.

Edited by AFavors

Yes I  also checked the remember me option.

Anthony Marquis

On 2/2/2019 at 7:21 AM, ant02151973 said:

Looking for an answer on why I have to load my login info every time I use 747 and the EFB with navigraph charts. I read on forums this problem was fixed in the last update but for some reason I still have to click on the page that comes up. Maybe I missed something and just need pointed in the right direction.

Thank you

Anthony Marquis

Same here it was always asking for permission and one day it stopped out of nowhere and hasn't since, i dont know what happened