andreaventura

GN750 and justflight Archer/Arrow

Xplane 11.32 for windows

I am having two issues that I haven't been able to solve.

First, if I change transponder code in the RXP GTN750, it doesn't update the default transponder that is on the plane.

More importantly, if I select the option "Connect CDI Mode to NAV/GPS switch" and then I have GPS on the autopilot,  the HSI CDI needle starts going back and forth between the GPS course and the NAV1 course. If I don't select the option, the autopilot NAV mode doesn't follow the GPS navigation when I select GPS on the 750.

Help would be greatly appreciated!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

this could be related to XP11.32 itself, or the aircraft, or the configuration, so I'd suggest you try out our just released v2.5.12 update. In effect this update has many changes in the 'autopilot' department.

7 hours ago, RXP said:

Hi,

this could be related to XP11.32 itself, or the aircraft, or the configuration, so I'd suggest you try out our just released v2.5.12 update. In effect this update has many changes in the 'autopilot' department.

How to upgrade to v 2.5.12?

@afcad very easy: it is explained in the first sentence of the dedicated discussion:

• Like 1

I updated, but the problems are not solved. I will try to post on the justflight forum, to see whether there is a viable solution...

Hi, we're preparing a point fix update to correct a few bugs which passed through unfortunately. Hold on tight for this one.