dbw1

tiller/nose wheel control

How do people set this up. I need to set this up again and I did it so long ago I can't remember how. I've looked through the P3dV4 options menu and do not see anything. I may have missed it.

Thanks for any help.

Dave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you're using a separate axis (e.g. the twist axis on a joystick), the best way is to use the facility provided in FSUIPC.  Some acft, like the FSL Scarebus, need to be configured individually to take advantage of (or at least coexist with) the panel programming.

Regards

I use FSUIPC to set my twist for Thrustmaster T16000M as the tiller.

As an aside -- if you have a knob on your controller that might be more realistic to use, for an airplane like the Dassault Falcon 50, which in real life as a "knob" that you rotate, instead of a traditional tiller.

I have a rotary knob I can use. I just locate the right option to tie it too. I was looking for something like “nose wheel steering” or “tiller” but no luck. The right option I’m sure is there but what is it? Thanks again.

Got it figured out. Cheers  

4 hours ago, dbw1 said:

Got it figured out. Cheers  

Sorry to say this, but why don't people say how they did figure something out or how they solved a problem.

Edited by Nemo

I use the twist handle for the tiller. There is another way. Turn the throttle 90degs and you potentially can have a tiller handle.