737Andi

Waypoint addition in MCDU of FSLabs Airbus A319

Hello,

can someone please explain to me why a new waypoint that is entered into the MCDU is in my case always added before the existing waypoint that is clicked?
In this youtube video for example the new waypoint is entered behind the existing wapoint that is clicked (see 1:24 min). POZOE is added after CISKO when clicking CISKO. In my case POZOE is put before CISKO when clicking CISKO.

Thank you!

Best regards
Andreas 

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't know what simulation is being displayed in the Youtube video but the behaviour shown is incorrect (at least for the Smiths/Thales FMGS modelled in the FSLabs aircraft -- I guess it could be different in the Honeywell FMGS but I would imagine unlikely).

The behaviour you are seeing in your case is accurate to the real aircraft.

As Simon says, you're seeing the correct behaviour in the FSLabs a/c. The video shows the JAR A320 for XP.

Ok...actually i really hate the insertion before function since i always need to select heading track first. The boeing cdu is way more user friendly to my opinion. My last flight ended in a total chaos when i got the atc command direct waypoint dl412 and then very shortly before dl412 i received the command after dl 412 direct dl413 together with other commands like descent 4000, and after dl413 cleared ils 25r (before i was told its 25l). With the airbus MCDU it took too long for me to enter the waypoints correctly 😞

Posted (edited)

I also think it depends on what navdata you have. if you have the aerosoft or navigraph.

The aerosoft navdata for LDSP If I remember the way-point RORKA never used to be in the database for the fslabs on p3d 3.35

maybe it is now, but it wasnt before 

Capture.png

Edited by tooting