Sign in to follow this  
sem

Honestly no clue what happend but now my none of my aircraft work

That looks like Carenado's copy protection in action..

Did you move/remove any files?

Try re-installing one of these airplanes and see if you can make it work again..

Edited by Bert Pieke

Bert

1 minute ago, Bert Pieke said:

That looks like Carenado's copy protection in action..

Did you move/remove any files?

Try re-installing one of these airplanes and see if you can make it work again..

not just carenado, all my aircraft, PMDG, CLS everything, but i'll try to re-install them

Edited by sem

I fixed your link in your first post.

What about your default planes?  Are they corrupted too?

Thank you.

Rick

$Silver Donor

EAA 1317610   I7-7700K @ 4.5ghz, MSI Z270 Gaming MB,  32gb 3200,  Geforce RTX2080 Super O/C,  28" Samsung 4k Monitor,  Various SSD, HD, and peripherals

6 hours ago, sem said:

-Sections are removed from the plane, sometimes only some parts and other the entire hull

-in the aircraft preview about 5% of parts are shown the rest is invisible

-no gauges work anymore, all broken

reference pic:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/437588703964299285/556197048701943810/unknown.png

EDIT: i've re-installed all planes and are working now, wierdly enough now my scenere doenst work anymore, all custom airports have elevation issues, but orbx vector wont recognize them as existant unknown.png

Are your airports using the add-on.xml method?  If so, you have to manually exclude them in Vector.  The auto scan will not work.

Alan

3 hours ago, exeodus said:

Are your airports using the add-on.xml method?  If so, you have to manually exclude them in Vector.  The auto scan will not work.

It's FSDT and i know they're old so probably

Try disabling Vector from the scenery library and see if it makes any difference.

Alan

7 hours ago, exeodus said:

Try disabling Vector from the scenery library and see if it makes any difference.

So, i re-installed my entire game, i'm currently flying KDEN - EDDF and this is what the scenery looks like

unknown.png