Sign in to follow this  
John_Cillis

Just some from my fav bizjet

Been my fav bizjet for P3DV4.4 since Carenado made it available, I love the autopilot which uses pitch to set cruise climb for a fast climb into the flight levels.....  Took these shots after takeoff for SFO, bound for LAX

John

eRMON8ul.jpg
2iiLEKOl.jpg
lSQQfIwl.jpg
SoPmrxMl.jpg
XnePwdFl.jpg
QK6HjBal.jpg
My0f5brl.jpg
cu38WXyl.jpg
UZoO5Xll.jpg
qwRqVb3l.jpg

Edited by John_Cillis
  • Like 4

Nice pics John!  Hopefully you're feeling a little better too!  I too like this jet, in both P3D and XP.  It's fast enough to get around but not so fast that it will get away from you in the terminal environment.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

John: You've picked a uniquely enjoyable segment (for flying or driving). As I see your images, I am now thinking about my road-trip down HWY 1, south from San Francisco, many years ago...I clearly recall one thing, the tight-curves so near the cliff edges...quite unnerving at times when you happen to look down into the ocean...I did not not go all the way to LA, but, I think, I stopped at Santa Barbara...

Anyway, your (virtual) sky-tour here (in the fav biz-jet) seems to be also lot of fun and full of scenic sights!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, P_7878 said:

John: You've picked a uniquely enjoyable segment (for flying or driving). As I see your images, I am now thinking about my road-trip down HWY 1, south from San Francisco, many years ago...I clearly recall one thing, the tight-curves so near the cliff edges...quite unnerving at times when you happen to look down into the ocean...I did not not go all the way to LA, but, I think, I stopped at Santa Barbara...

Anyway, your (virtual) sky-tour here (in the fav biz-jet) seems to be also lot of fun and full of scenic sights!

Haha, When my parents were California "virgins" in the 60's, they asked how to get to LA and someone told them Highway One!  It was an ordeal but they loved it, I had motion sickness and I just remembered as I was five, looking over the waves, the color of the water.  My Dad came to California to help build the Nuclear Navy, he was a civilian under Admiral Rickover, who was a tough admiral to work for, I remember, his gnarly drawl when my Dad brought me to Mare Island one Day, Rickover was visiting and in the back office..  That highway one drive I have burned in my memory....

• Like 1

**Superb**

• Like 1

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick