HiFlyer

Train Sim World: Main-Spessart Bahn

Looks interesting..... https://store.steampowered.com/app/577351/Train_Sim_World_Main_Spessart_Bahn_Aschaffenburg__Gemnden/

A wondrous mix of steep gradients, scenic hillsides and swooping turns come to life in Train Sim World: Main Spessart Bahn, a timeless freight-heavy and passenger-laden corridor through the heart of the German countryside. Reproduced in exquisite detail, every station, signal and milepost feel so real you could almost reach out and touch them.

It’s your job to carry freight and passengers over Main Spessart Bahn. Manage your powerful locomotives over the steep grade and deliver your cargo on-time. Whether you’re driving, riding along or watching the action, experience all the sights and sounds of German railways at their best.

MSB_0004.jpg

MSB_0007.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was really into TSW a few years ago. Got tired of buying products that had bugs in them from day one, and were never fixed. After spending many hundreds of dollars on DLC, the entire mess wound up in my recycle bin. 

10 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I was really into TSW a few years ago. Got tired of buying products that had bugs in them from day one, and were never fixed. After spending many hundreds of dollars on DLC, the entire mess wound up in my recycle bin. 

TS or TSW?