Sign in to follow this  

FSX Beta Has Already Begun !

Guest TomLiAirplane

I did some google search on FSX Beta, and discovered in this MSBLOG site. http://www.msblog.org/?p=714A really few/limited people got the beta, comes with 2 DVD image files, hmmm, around 8GB, that's huge.

Guest andyjohnston

One of the guys I fly with in multiplayer regularly is involved in the beta. He's made one or two very general comments, without giving any actual information, comments like it looks good, or things of that nature.

"One of the guys I fly with in multiplayer regularly is involved in the beta. He's made one or two very general comments, without giving any actual information, comments like it looks good, or things of that nature."Since most beta testers on commercial projects are under NDA's that don't even allow them to disclose they are on a beta, one has to wonder about people who claim they have a part. I believe most people who saw the recent E3 threads can make comments like it "looks good", or things of that nature. -John

Guest tdragger

Yes. Interestingly the post only contains information that is either (a) available from public sources or (:( wrong. Makes we wonder how reliable his "source" is.

>Yes. Interestingly the post only contains information that is>either (a) available from public sources or (:( wrong. Makes>we wonder how reliable his "source" is.The article doesn't say anything new or reliable!

not to worry we will soon get our beta copy. only thing we have to pay for ours :-) then the patch will be the real version

If you really believe this then your sticking with FS9 would seem a wise choice. Doug

Intel 10700K @ 5.1Ghz, Asus Hero Maximus motherboard, Noctua NH-U12A cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB 3200 MHz RAM, RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, 100TB of disk storage. Klaatu barada nickto.

> If you really believe this then your sticking with FS9>would seem a wise choice. >>DougI'm with you. Gonna work lots of overtime in the next year so that I can buy a high end machine, do the system unification with the FS-GS team and then really enjoy FSX.Cheers,Max

\Robert Hamlich/

Guest Captain Behrentzs

>I'm with you. Gonna work lots of overtime in the next year so that I can buy a high end machine, do the system unification with the FS-GS team and then really enjoy FSX.http://www.xflightx.piczo.com http://pic.piczo.com/img/i167876616_71278.gif

Beta started already? Wow thats interesting. I really am looking forward to seeing the release! :-hah[hr color=#000000][table border=0" width="98%" id="table1" height="4" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2][td width=500]Jason[br /]General Aviation Fan[br][/b]P4 3.2Ghz, 1GB Ram, FX5900 128MB, XP SP2.[br /][br /]

The Beta has been out for quite some time. People talk, regardless of the NDA. Just look at Paul Thurrott who has revealed a lot of information about Vista before it became public a few weeks ago.

Guest DannyW

One Polish beta tester is talking a lot as well.

>One Polish beta tester is talking a lot as well. mmmmm. Where is he /she talking.?Any chance of a link..:9

Guest Pochflyboy

I would recomend to everyone to encourage the Beta testers to stick with talking about things MS has already released and to remain annonomys. As the MSFSX team said at IFC Denver, everytime someone releases information about FSX b4 the information was intended to be released it could potentially impact sells. This could happen many ways such as someone releases a feture and then in the end it is not in the final FSX, so people dont buy it. Please support the MS team and encourage the beta testers to remain quiet unless given permission by the FSX team. It is a privlage for someone to be a beta tester. Just give those testers a reminder of that when needed. MS has said that more will be released in the coming weeks at Oshkosh and other events. Information IS on its way!