Sign in to follow this  
scotth6

Airport2Sim Suggestions - Challenging Approaches

I really like the new Airport2Sim concept and I just have a couple of suggestions for future Airport2Sim packages.  Personally I find some airport approaches challenging.  Not so much difficult to do in the sim, but in the sim some rules are broken quite easily.  We can use excessive sink rates, we don't have to stick to the charts if we don't want to etc.  A couple of examples of airports where I personally have difficulty following the approach as per the charts are Queenstown, New Zealand and Eagle Vail in Colorado, USA.  These approaches both switch to a visual approach late in the approach, and I would find it very interesting to hear from someone who knows how to fly these approaches correctly.  Of course there are also many more challenging approaches which could be considered.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the input, guys. 

There are tons of approaches that are really quite challenging and we’ll try to do as many as we can. 

Greece, however is next, so stock up on your ouzo 👍

• Like 1

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

LIRN NICE ILS offset due ground proximity.  

• Like 1

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg