Sign in to follow this  
isaiah

Flight Factor A320

1 hour ago, dbrooke said:

It doesn't seem like a very sound development practice by FF, good luck keeping up with them.   I'll let you know what else I discover.

It's OK with us, as we can adapt. It is the case with X-Plane development in general. Everything is in perpetual Beta.

I just stated it so our users understand that it may break from time to time, as FF makes all those adjustments without notice.

Download this file , unzip and replace "xmcFFA3X.dll" in \X-Plane 11\MCE dlls\64 Bit\ folder.

Confirm Batteries and APU now handled as expected.

Batteries and APU handled OK.  But I stiil get the dialog popping up. Even though there is no error.

WW4959.png

5 hours ago, dbrooke said:

Batteries and APU handled OK.  But I stiil get the dialog popping up. Even though there is no error.

The dialog popping-up is the result of checking for some CommandRefs and not finding them.

It is supposed to determine whether the user is on the newer or the older interface and to make sure those variables have been initialized, something that only happens at the late stage of aircraft loading.

I am guessing Fo can't handle IRS mode switching on your most recent Beta.

We'll have a new dll by tomorrow evening.

Would be nice if you could make a list of broken items. Apparently, they removed a few bits in A320 0.10.5

Could eventually be handled via the old interface.

A bit farcical as the new interface is supposed to be straight forward. But then, apparently, they changed their mind with "some switches" that now can only be handled via the older interface.

I guess, not many are on V 0.10.5 of the aircraft.

I'm not ( I have the package from Aerosoft which is version 0.8.99-2062 and isn't enabled for online updates. Have to wait until they post a new package on  Aerosoft site which they do from time to time), and the new interface works just fine with Batteries, APU and IRS rotary switches.

Hi Sorry for the delay, I have not had time to reply.   I have the 10.5 from the .org store, which I can update via the updater app.  The first discrepancy I have noticed is that fuel pumps are not on at the end of the power up with APU routine.  I think the solution will be to move the command to a position after the APU power-up, as they can be powered then.  Clive is not switching the ADIRS knobs to NAV mode in the cockpit prep.

WW4959.png

On 6/19/2019 at 8:37 PM, dbrooke said:

Hi Sorry for the delay, I have not had time to reply.   I have the 10.5 from the .org store, which I can update via the updater app.  The first discrepancy I have noticed is that fuel pumps are not on at the end of the power up with APU routine.  I think the solution will be to move the command to a position after the APU power-up, as they can be powered then.  Clive is not switching the ADIRS knobs to NAV mode in the cockpit prep.

This dll should get the ADIRS knobs going via the old interface.