Sign in to follow this  
GMVitus

The painfully time consuming path to creating something new

I have been aware of your Vega for some time and I think you are doing a fantastic job.

I will also say that I too have become a big fan of the windshield / rain effects over the past year.  Now, I'm spoiled by it beyond corruption.  I almost expect to see those effects.

Also, when I first saw the Vega a while back, I said, "I'm going to buy that" -- I have just never gotten around to it!  That's about to change.  Suffice it to say I love vintage aviation, and we need more add-ons like this in the sim.  Sometimes I buy add-ons just to support the development, but I may be in the minority there, too.  We are a niche of a niche community, no doubt.

Edited by charliearon
Removed some wording with OP's permission!

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Not one single word from this developer for over six months!  Some speculation on his website forum that project has been abandoned.  So much for our "Early Access" money.

He is still active at FS Developer and work continues as far as I know.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

15 hours ago, n4gix said:

He is still active at FS Developer and work continues as far as I know.

But he is not in the mood to write a single word on his own website since Oct 2019... unfortunately I bought this "EA addon". But I will be more cautious in the future regarding little dev studios, I have seen this too often now.

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Thanks, I had a look at Fsdeveloper.com.  His last entry was seven months ago.

Is there no obligation to those of us  who trusted his promises  to at least keep us informed.   The present version is utterly unusable.  Perhaps we could at least have a patch that would render the Vega flyable.

In any event, "zero" information on when this thing will be finished together with "zero" support for us who have paid in advance still equals zero which unfortunately equals the present value for this add-on.