Sign in to follow this  
asaf3866

a330 texture problem

I download Thomas Ruth Turkish Airlines A330-343E. After  correctly installed the aircraft only wings are correct but Body and Engines are black. I try to turn on and turn off DX10. Please help

Downloading it now, will report back after I install

Cant source it, please post the link t the download

Edited by Enko

Tried it and it seems fine!  Are you sure you have DX10 preview unchecked and have restarted your Sim?

turkish a330.JPG

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Thank you for reply. I tried DX10. Only Body and engines black rest of aircraft is working (cocpit, sound,..) I don't know how I can upload a Photo

59 minutes ago, asaf3866 said:

I don't know how I can upload a Photo

Funny you should ask......

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Are you running FSX with Acceleration?  If not and not running FSX-SE, do you have SP1 and SP2 installed?

Charlie Aron

When looking at your photos, you can click on the embed codes, copy and paste the BBC info directly into your post here.  I have no more ideas why it shows for me and not you!

Charlie Aron

Saw someone else with this problem, they re-installed SP1 and SP2 see below.....

"Just for the heck of it, I decided to rerun Service Pack 1, then did shader cache rebuild. I did get textures finally, but some black anomalies

So I decided to rerun Service Pack 2, and do another shader cache rebuild before starting FSX again.

DX10 was on, then switched to off,

seemed to clean up some random blinking. But good news, so far things seem to be working. I now have a flyable plane.

I thank everyone for their help!"

i am uncertain from you posts whether your problem is dx10 or not.

In dx10 black usually means that a texture is missing.  If your problem is dx10 only then turn on missing texture alert in fsx.cfg to find the name of the missing texture.  You add ShowMissingTextureAlert=1 to the [SCENERY] section to do this.  Remember to disable it afterwards.