Billkhaled

DCS Summer Sale 2019

Hi,

With the summer sale fast approaching, could we expect to see aircraft such as the F-18 and  Persian Gulf map both now on 50% off, as they have only been 25% off in the last few sales.

Thanks, Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

@Billkhaled

Hello

I do not think so, the F18 and the Gulf map are very recent modules, even in an early access state, so I do not think we'll see them with a 50% discount in  next summer sale.

By the way, I recommend that whenever you ask a question in the forum and someone answers your question, you answer the thanks please. 

Regards

11 minutes ago, E69_Brisafresca said:

@Billkhaled

Hello

I do not think so, the F18 and the Gulf map are very recent modules, even in an early access state, so I do not think we'll see them with a 50% discount in  next summer sale.

By the way, I recommend that whenever you ask a question in the forum and someone answers your question, you answer the thanks please. 

Regards

Apologies, thanks for answering, often it’s not out of rudeness I may forget or be short on time, but grateful I am for any answer to my threads! 

Bill

All of the add-on maps, including the Gulf map, are being discounted by 50% in the 2019 DCS summer sale, which runs until 14 Jul.  The F-18 is still 25% off as it was in the spring sale.

Regards