Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

Compared MS Flightsim Trailer with True Sky Landscape Trailer

Posted (edited)

Indeed exciting news to me. As a passionated Simmer I would love to see the "next level" gen of simming. As I watched the new Trailer I rememberd there was some equilty to the TrueSky Landscape Trailer (Cloud Volume, Colouring, Sky Coloring, Landscape, expecially the Mountains (Compare them by watching them simultaniuously, especially the "mountain-part in both videos on exactly 0:17 Seconds") Just watch it lets share opinions on that one. Also they do have a already existing coorperation together. Cheers, Marcus

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 2

Do note that TrueSKY video is from 2016, they've made a lot of progress with their clouds / layers since then.

8700K Delid @ 5GHz (1:1 Uncore / 0 AVX) | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 @ 3600MHz | MSI 1080 Ti Sea Hawk X | Windows 10 Pro (1909) | Monitors: LG 27UK650 / Acer XB270HU

5 minutes ago, Sethos1988 said:

Do note that TrueSKY video is from 2016, they've made a lot of progress with their clouds / layers since then.

I´m assuming that MS FlightSim was born also years ago. But clearly I am speculating. 

TrueSky were still working on it when DTG pulled FSW, DTG  were working with Microsoft porting stuff to the games console.

i7 7700K 4.8 \ MSI RTX 2080Ti GAMINGX TRIO \ M.2  Samsung 960 EVO \ 1TB Samsung 850 EVO \ 2TB BarraCuba \ 16GB G.SKILL DDR4 3000MHZ \ Windows 10 Home\ ASUS 28" 4K monitor\ P3Dv4.5

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Just now, rjfry said:

TrueSky were still working on it when DTG pulled FSW, DTG  were working with Microsoft porting stuff to the games console.

So it could make some sense or?

On 6/12/2019 at 7:47 AM, mpo910 said:

I´m assuming that MS FlightSim was born also years ago. But clearly I am speculating. 

doesn't take much to also speculate that it's the reason FSW got canned.

Ryzen 2600x, Noctua U12A, 32Gb Vengence @3200MHz, Sapphire Pulse 5700xt, P3D on WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD