Sign in to follow this  
Guest EdrickV

Refresh scenery

I tend to spend a good amount of time developing scenery. A lot of that time is spent quitting FS and restarting it to check out changes I have made. I imagine there's not an easy solution, but it would be cool if the user could refresh the scenery from the files on the disk while still in FS. Even better if the user could make changes to the scenery library on the fly (so to speak), i.e. turn one entry off and another on, things like that.I understand I'd have to wait for the library build. But the time spent loading and unloading of the general software is not insignificant.Thanks,Thomas[a href=http://www.flyingscool.com/FC_StartJava.html] http://www.flyingscool.com/images/Signature.jpg [/a]I like using VC's :-)

Guest tdragger

Scenery Library changes in game are currently working again.

>Scenery Library changes in game are currently working again.That's going to make a lot of people happy :)Matt

Guest artmartin

Oh yeah. I owe you guys a beer if you're ever in the Phoenix area.Art

Guest Dan G Martin

That's great news! thanks for getting the above into the sim! Dan Martin

Guest EdrickV

That will be really nice. Especially if I end up trying to learn a new tool for scenery generation. (Since I have no idea if FSSC scenery will still work.)"Let me help you out. You're cleared to taxi any way you can to any runway you see."