Sign in to follow this  
Airbus

MU-2B Fuel Map Not Showing Fuel Levels

When I choose shift-2 the Fuel Map and other options appear.  However the level of fuel in each tank is blank.  How do I get this to work? I am using MU-2B version 2.5 in FSX.

Thanks for your help!

Airbus

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Put the battery on!

MSFS - XPlane11 & 12- P3D4 - Windows 10 64 bit - Corsair One i140 - i7 9700K 3.6Ghz - nVidia GeForce TRX 2080 

Patrick Mussotte

1 hour ago, Airbus said:

When I choose shift-2 the Fuel Map and other options appear.  However the level of fuel in each tank is blank.  How do I get this to work? I am using MU-2B version 2.5 in FSX.

Thanks for your help!

Airbus

Do the panel mounted fuel gauges show the right fuel tank values?

If so this sounds like there is a problem with your panel.cfg file.  I think the first thing to try is to uninstall and reinstall the MU-2. After the uninstall, before reinstalling check the MU-2 install location and delete any FSW files that might have survived the uninstall.

If this doesn't work we can take a look at your panel.cfg file. To do that need to know what GPS unit you are using.

Al

Hi Al:

Don't know why but my fuel map is now working and agrees with the panel mounted gauges!  I made sure the battery was on this time.Thanks Pete for the reminder!

I still want to get the latest version of the MU-2B as I only have 2.5.and I think version 2.6 is the latest. While searching for my purchase paperwork I discovered that my MU-2B was purchased thru the Flightsimstore which I discovered Is out of business.  I also read that I need to ask the developer of the software for help.  I have all my proof of purchase detail including license number.  Do you think Flysimware would help me out with this?  How would you suggest I proceed?

Thanks for your help!

Al

Al Kaupa

Digital Storm purchased 8/17/2011; Win7x64: Asus P8P67 Deluxe; Intel i7 2600K@3,9 GHZ; nVidia GTX 560Ti; 8GB DDR3 1600 Corsair Dominator; Power Corsair HX 750W; Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD; 300GB WD VelociRaptor; 1TB Seagate.

Hi Al,

Glad to hear you got things working. The latest official version of the MU-2 is Ver2.5. I just re-downloaded the MU-2 installer from the FSW store to double check. There have been some mods made since then and I would expect an official update to be made available in the not to distant future.

Yes, I'm confident FSW will help you out if you can show you purchased the MU-2 from a store that is no longer in business. I would suggest you email FSW through the FSW Contact link at https://flysimware.com/website/contact.html.

Al

Edited by ark

Thanks Al email sent!

Al

Al Kaupa