Couldn't see what forum this should so i guess here's as good as any...

Looking to change my headset to wireless and wondered if anyone has any experience of same - either good or bad?

Windows 10 (x64) - X-Plane 11 - M/B: Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero - CPU: i7 7700k (@5.0GHz) - RAM: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200MHz - Video: GTX1080ti - Cooling: Custom water loop (EK 140 Revo D5 pump/res combo, EK EVO CPU block, EK XE360 Rad)

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, Dougal said:

Couldn't see what forum this should so i guess here's as good as any...

Looking to change my headset to wireless and wondered if anyone has any experience of same - either good or bad?

Hi...

I'd suggest a good hard look at these from Kingston:

HyperX Cloud Flight

https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Flight-Wireless-Gaming-Headset/dp/B077ZGRY9V/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=kingston+wireless+headset&qid=1561642030&s=gateway&sr=8-3#customerReviews

I only have the wired version - but - they are absolutely superb and I'm used to flying with a $1,000.00 pair of Bose in the real world...

Regards,
Scott

Edited by scottb613

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

29 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

HyperX Cloud Flight

https://www.amazon.com/HyperX-Flight-Wireless-Gaming-Headset/dp/B077ZGRY9V/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=kingston+wireless+headset&qid=1561642030&s=gateway&sr=8-3#customerReviews

I only have the wired version - but - they are absolutely superb and I'm used to flying with a $1,000.00 pair of Bose in the real world...

Regards,
Scott

Thanks Scot will check them out...

Windows 10 (x64) - X-Plane 11 - M/B: Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero - CPU: i7 7700k (@5.0GHz) - RAM: 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200MHz - Video: GTX1080ti - Cooling: Custom water loop (EK 140 Revo D5 pump/res combo, EK EVO CPU block, EK XE360 Rad)

8 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi...

HyperX Cloud Flight

Regards,
Scott

I have the same headset and I agree that it's a great choice. It's comfortable to wear, has good sound quality and seems very durable. If you watch Amazon long enough you will see it on sale. 

It's only drawback is that the sound quality on the wireless mic is not the greatest for speech recognition, but that seems to be a drawback of all consumer wireless headset mics.

Jay Bloomfield

I purchased SteelSeries ARCTIS 7 wireless headset last year sound quality is excellent.  

i7 7700K 4.8 \ MSI RTX 2080Ti GAMINGX TRIO \ M.2  Samsung 960 EVO \ 1TB Samsung 850 EVO \ 2TB BarraCuba \ 16GB G.SKILL DDR4 3000MHZ \ Windows 10 Home\ ASUS 28" 4K monitor\ P3Dv4.5

Raymond Fry.

PMDG_Banner_747_Enthusiast.jpg

Hi

I`m using the Grado 325 ,maybe more toward the audiophile person but very clear and precise even better with movies..you'll hear all the details

And on top i`ll add

https://www.redscapeaudio.com/

That, will make your head spin

All the best

Intel x299 I7 7820  OC @ 4.7 Ghz   Win10 pro 64

Gigabyte gaming 9  Nvidia 1080ti  11GB

Thermaltake level 10 Corsair H1100 h2o cooling

64 GB Corsair Dominator DDR4 @ 3000 Mhz

Ch Rudder,Yoke,&Stick Itra flightboard 2000