Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

LatinVFR Miami v5 for P3D4.4+ is out

Quick update. I saved the scenario at the gate (D1) yesterday and shutdown P3D for the day. This morning I loaded that scenario, and I have all of the ramp lighting that I should have had when I landed yesterday. 

This is not a LVFR KMIA issue. I need to increase MAX_POINT_LIGHTS and MAX_SPOT_LIGHTS. Default for both is 250 and I had previously set them to 700 as suggested by Flightbeam to fix a similar issue with KDEN. It turns out that I lost a few adjustments like this when I installed HF2. 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Great airport and city as I live in the area but can’t get over 9fps sitting on the runway.  Wish there was a way to improve FPS somehow!

Chris Camp

2 hours ago, Kilo60 said:

Great airport and city as I live in the area but can’t get over 9fps sitting on the runway.  Wish there was a way to improve FPS somehow!

Reduce AI, car traffic, AG to dense and AA settings. That usually helps my aging system.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

On 10/24/2019 at 7:28 PM, MDFlier said:

I just parked at gate D1 and I could not see the marshaller until I hit the taxi lights.

Please, is there any Marshaller or Gate (Stand) visual docking guidance system in the LatinVFR Miami v5? 

Thanks!

Hamilton Müller

On 6/28/2019 at 9:29 AM, B777ER said:

14 euros? That's like one lunch at a restaurant. Perspective is a great thing.

You are very correct on that - unless he wants to do a stop at a BK and grab their $6 deal, or a Mc'donalds for one person - The software cost pans out - IMO

Edited by kb7ltf