Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pietergoris

24 hours later....please please stop the suffering

I have never been sent to a free forum when I purchase something that doesn't work. The contact phone number for F1 on Pay Pal. Who is the company my money was sent to said they never heard of the product? So I sent an email and the response from that sent me here.The run around is a typical scam formula. They try to get you involved in chasing them until they can claim you timed out on a refund, so I am going to let Pay Pal handle it. I almost paid with my card because I thought it was a Garmin product, but fortunately I went safety first. So I will get my money back. It has to be someone sending dead links as a scam, because the price is to high to sell something that doesn't work and have NO customer service.

2 hours ago, EzTripp said:

I have never been sent to a free forum when I purchase something that doesn't work. The contact phone number for F1 on Pay Pal. Who is the company my money was sent to said they never heard of the product? So I sent an email and the response from that sent me here.The run around is a typical scam formula. They try to get you involved in chasing them until they can claim you timed out on a refund, so I am going to let Pay Pal handle it. I almost paid with my card because I thought it was a Garmin product, but fortunately I went safety first. So I will get my money back. It has to be someone sending dead links as a scam, because the price is to high to sell something that doesn't work and have NO customer service.

Hi...

Well - you didn't state your issue so nobody can help you...

Many companies that are associated with Flight Simulator use support forums to handle issues - as it's easier to answer the question once vs answering the same question a hundred times - especially for small operations that many times consists of a single person...

I can assure you RXP is not a scam and Jean-Luc (the owner) has been a respected member of the community and offered some of the best customer support for the last 20 years or so... Perhaps it may have been wiser to ask some questions first before starting with the SCAM label... 

F1 provides the e-commerce wrapper for RXP software and has a 30 day unconditional guarantee - where you could simply request a refund via their web page... Open a support ticket on the following link...

http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp

I'm merely a happy customer that's bought RXP products for the last 20 years... Best of luck to you...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

@EzTripp Hi, it would be best you start a new discussion in this forum where you could explain in more details what is the issue you're actually having with the product?

@scottb613 Hi Scott, I thank you for your kind words, these are much appreciated!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.